Reviews for Ace in the Hole
VantablackValentina chapter 7 . 12/23/2019
Great story! Gonna be reading :)
trontroy chapter 22 . 10/11/2018
Wow this was dark and at the same time I simply couldn’t stop reading. Loved how you characterized this version of Harley Quinn.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
Haha I can relate to harly at school I'm called the "dog whisperer"
acetwolf94 chapter 22 . 1/29/2017
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
buklao chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
my face was in constant cringe mode up till this chapter. i don't want to read this anymore. i don't want to clench my teeth and force myself to ignore the multiple mistakes(spelling, syntax, form, etc) for another chapter. i don't want to sit here in confusion, wondering how this story got from point A to point W with nothing in between. most of all, i don't want to read a story with some shitty harley quinn style OC. you may call her harleen quinzel here, but it's more of an insult to the character than a homage. also confused with why you decided erasing her entire origin and setting her up as a 19 year old from the narrows was a good idea. try to personalize? please no more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I think that Brittany Murphy would have been the perfect Harley Quinn
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I think that Brittany M
Lu chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Oh. My. Goddess! This was absolute perfection! *fangirl squeel* I couldn't stop reading and every time I did my mind was on this story and what would happen! I can't wait to get started on your sequel. And this should really say something since I have to be up and getting ready to work in about 6 hours, but I don't care cause I'm on my cloud nine in Amazing Story Episness mode. Truly a marvelous job! Brava!
Mrs.Volterra chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
"You're the best, baby!"

Now who doesn't love that line?

BTAS ftw(;
Mrs.Volterra chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
The tubes part was really sad :( Poor, poor Harley /3
Mrs.Volterra chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Lol, Joker 3 and is he falling in love? gasp! HARLS IS AWESOME(:
MaddAlice chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
As much as I love these two, it always makes me smile when Harley gets pushed to far. Anyways, I loved it, well done!
kerricarri chapter 22 . 8/23/2011
This is such a great fusion of the comic books and Nolanverse! I love all the easter eggs thrown into the fic and Harley's increasingly blase attitude. I love the violent dynamics between Harley and Joker because it makes me cringe and that's what it's supposed to do. I also like the weird camaraderie going on between Harley and Batman.
misslike chapter 22 . 9/6/2010
Wow. That story (which I just spent about 3 hours reading _) was absolutely amazing. Twisted, sexy, dark and passionate. It really almost frightened and sickened me at times, but it was just so well written, and the characters were so fleshed out and "realistic" (for movie/comic book characters anyway) that I couldn't stop reading. I had to know how it ended...off to read the sequel now!
delete this acccount please chapter 22 . 5/16/2010
I how Insane the Joker and Harley .:)