Reviews for Bleeding Heart
paganraimi chapter 43 . 4/28
really wish there was more of this
Mileycfan4eva chapter 13 . 2/5
I miss peyton and Brooke's friendship in this story.
Mileycfan4eva chapter 7 . 2/4
Great story loving it. Wish peyton wasn't such a bitch about brooke I love their friendship even if it seems more of brooke being there for peyton most times in the show.
Mileycfan4eva chapter 2 . 2/4
I was kind of sad that the whole attack seemed to take a backseat in S6 I'm only half way through it but I wish she had told the truth and not hide it would of loved to see Haley and Nathan, Lucas be there for her after the attack even more of peyton beside just a few scenes.
bjq chapter 42 . 12/29/2016
SPECTACULAR
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 43 . 5/30/2015
Please come back and UD! 3-4 yrs has been long enough for a wait of an UD. I love this story and have read it multiple times.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
I think Haley is being unreasonable in light that Lucas was/is her bestfriend, I taught that Lucas was being an asshole but for haley he also was her BF for rachel to not forgiving him is understandable hell for anyone iy would be but Haley, good chapter btw.
Maureen chapter 43 . 8/1/2014
I found this story because i love brooke and lucas together! ahhhhhhhhhhhh please tell me youre writing another chapter! ps. sorry about my grammar.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/6/2013
I think it was Peyton bc of the thing with the whole picture and knife in Naley's house but we will see because we haven't heard from Peyton in a while I wouldn't be surprise if Peyton and Phillip is working together
brown-eyes87 chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Wows I only just started reading this novel today, and I'm hooked! I also can't stop crying for Brooke. She's going through so much and she's dealing with the deepest betrayal from her mother and best friend and an experience like her attacks... well they change people. I'm surprised she's held it together-ish so far. The story is beautifully written and I can't wait to read the rest. I love it!
hrithik.winchester chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
AWESOME STORY!
PLZ WRITE MORE CANT WAIT FOR THE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
BRUCAS TRUE LOVE (3)
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 43 . 12/21/2012
ok nice wats next...good job on making me laugh, cry, and get mad keep it up
Guest chapter 43 . 10/15/2012
Girl you have been gone way too long! Please give us an update or at least an AN stating you've given up!
GoodGirlGoneBad1984 chapter 43 . 4/26/2012
I just found the story and it's amazing. I hope there is an update soon.
Serena-Truncks4-ever chapter 36 . 4/12/2012