Reviews for Forgotten Evil
Really, really great story! Amazing emotion! Great portrayal's of the charachters too!

BTW Elboron is the name of Faramir and Éowyn's son
Wow! That was such and amazing and heart-warming fic. Hannon le, mellon nin.
Stormcutter684 chapter 21 . 3/3
oh my gosh I loved it! I love this story! It's amazing, and I love it!
I mean, I seriously thought Legolas was dead. But thank the Valar that he wasn't! You didn't kill him off! Hannon-le, mellon-nin! :)
This book immediately had me interesting and hooked. It's awesome ... AND I LOVE IT!
Keep up the great work.
1356-2478 chapter 21 . 2/8
You had me as spellbound.
Sajna18 chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Great story! I loved the interaction between Legolas, Elrond, Aragon, and Thranduil!
LoverOfLOTR chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
I have just finished reading this story. It is April 2014. I write just to say that this is an amazing story. I myself am a writer, and you have truly inspired me. Legolas has been my favorite LOTR character from the beginning, and I enjoyed how well you portrayed him and his deeply complicated emotions. Thank you so much, and please write more stories!
RandomPerson chapter 21 . 1/4/2014
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! I don't know how many times I nearly bursted into tears. This. Was. BEAUTIFUL.
PreciousCosmos chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
lololololol! I love this story, and this chapter was cute and funny at the end.
CC.V.RG chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
Wow! This is simply an *amazing* story! It is completely awesome! D ur an extremely talented writer, and i really just luv this story! I was a little worried it was gonna turn into a death-fic near the end (u had me, like, sobbing on the floor at that ending!) but i am deeply ashamed that i ever even doubted ur intentions! Again, i cant say this enough: awesome story! D
Tosharino chapter 21 . 9/30/2010
Wow! This was amazing! I was bord out of my mind, looking at all the old complete fics, and I'm luckey enough to find this! Amazing! :D
Destined Darkness chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
Hehe yes i did just read this again. MWAHAHAHA i am pissed off with myself for laughing when they were all worrying over Leggy dying, i just sat here and cracked up laughing, and am still laughing *argues with self in head* *sigh*
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
yes, great insult legolas...

good job. :)
warrior of worlds chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
wow you had me going for a minute...i seriouslly thought you were gonna kill legolas. lol oh well i throughly enjoyed reading your story keep up the work!
anonymous chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
this story is really good so far! congratulations!

however i have to point out that Gandalf did not die. if you were referring to when he fell in the mines of Moria, he actually beat the balrog and recovered as gandalf the white, instead of the grey. then when the war was over he sailed to valinor with frodo and the rest. besides that though, this was amazing and i can't wait to read the rest.