Reviews for Forgotten Evil
portkeytoreality chapter 21 . 4/23
2016. And it's still beautiful.
portkeytoreality chapter 20 . 4/23
I had to cheat to make sure he didn't die! I NEVER CHEAT! That was amazing! May God bless you, as I am now about the age you were when you wrote this. Reading your life in these stories is helping me in growing. I hope some day you may see this, maybe when I am the age you are now, and know that you moved me. Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Really, really great story! Amazing emotion! Great portrayal's of the charachters too!

BTW Elboron is the name of Faramir and Éowyn's son
Guest chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Wow! That was such and amazing and heart-warming fic. Hannon le, mellon nin.
Stormcutter684 chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
oh my gosh I loved it! I love this story! It's amazing, and I love it!
I mean, I seriously thought Legolas was dead. But thank the Valar that he wasn't! You didn't kill him off! Hannon-le, mellon-nin! :)
This book immediately had me interesting and hooked. It's awesome ... AND I LOVE IT!
Keep up the great work.
1356-2478 chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Astounding...
You had me as spellbound.
Sajna18 chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Great story! I loved the interaction between Legolas, Elrond, Aragon, and Thranduil!
LoverOfLOTR chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
I have just finished reading this story. It is April 2014. I write just to say that this is an amazing story. I myself am a writer, and you have truly inspired me. Legolas has been my favorite LOTR character from the beginning, and I enjoyed how well you portrayed him and his deeply complicated emotions. Thank you so much, and please write more stories!
RandomPerson chapter 21 . 1/4/2014
I. LOVED. EVERY. CHAPTER. OF. IT!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! I don't know how many times I nearly bursted into tears. This. Was. BEAUTIFUL.
PreciousCosmos chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
lololololol! I love this story, and this chapter was cute and funny at the end.
CC.V.RG chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
Wow! This is simply an *amazing* story! It is completely awesome! D ur an extremely talented writer, and i really just luv this story! I was a little worried it was gonna turn into a death-fic near the end (u had me, like, sobbing on the floor at that ending!) but i am deeply ashamed that i ever even doubted ur intentions! Again, i cant say this enough: awesome story! D
Tosharino chapter 21 . 9/30/2010
Wow! This was amazing! I was bord out of my mind, looking at all the old complete fics, and I'm luckey enough to find this! Amazing! :D
Destined Darkness chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
Hehe yes i did just read this again. MWAHAHAHA i am pissed off with myself for laughing when they were all worrying over Leggy dying, i just sat here and cracked up laughing, and am still laughing *argues with self in head* *sigh*
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
yes, great insult legolas...

good job. :)