Reviews for Rest Your Weary Head
Al8138 chapter 1 . 3/29
Brilliant. Nothing more.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wonderful. i like seeing Sam as the protector for once. Those quiet mometn between Sam and Dean were my favorite. They loe each other so much.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
...Whoa.
neinlives chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I think you should know that this is one of my favorite spn stories ever and I come back to read it like, monthly. I just 333 thank you for this delightful story!
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Aww those two brothers are adorable. Loved it :)
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great story, thank you!
readaddict123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is great!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was very moving. Somehow, seeing the boys, especially in such a vulnerable state, through a stranger's eyes was so poignant. When Ben wondered if they were orphans because of their tender closeness, I choked up. Beautifully done.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Beautiful. I like that Ben was pulled into helping them because of his cat tripping him up. But he is unusually perceptive and actually understands them, what they do, how they act, how to convince them to do what is best for their health. And is able to thank them, too, without everything getting so overly mushy that Dean disintegrates into a puddle on the floor.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Very nice.
somersault-j chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
God, so awesome! Loved the outsider POV. And Sam and Dean and their protectiveness for each other but especially Sam being protective of Dean! Loved it :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this :)
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
No one can write brotherly love like you did! of that i'm sure now! That is so breathtakingly beautiful. I love your OC Ben and the way it is short but emotionally packed and truly reflected what sam and dean is. thank you.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I've read this twice, and its pretty in character, great job :)
sunshineditty chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love outside pov of the boys because its always interesting to see their reaction - good or not. Good job!