Reviews for Rest Your Weary Head
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/17
Beautiful
bagelcat1 chapter 1 . 2/17
Really like this story. I'm not usually fond of stories with outside characters, but I felt you did a really good job with Ben.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
AMAZING story! Love the way you worked everything in and played everything expertly through the doctor's perspective!
God Bless,
SW
cfccfc chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
What a great piece. I love reading outside POVs, and when they're as well written as this one, and have all that wonderful h/c that I crave, well, I consider it a delightful gift created just for me. Thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Loved it.
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I love this one. Great job with the outsider perspective. And loved how you had the brothers watch over each other.
miXiZ chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Very nice episode aftermath :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Love this one.
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This was a great story. I love the relationship you have made for the brothers. I love it when they can be tender to one another but in a Big Brother/Little Brother way that comes with years of living together on the road and relying on just each other for everything. This was really sweet.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Cute!
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
After reading this the first time some while back, I "lost" it in that I couldn't remember the author or where I'd found it. Fortunately, I came across it again yesterday, and greatly enjoyed rereading it.

While I like all of your work a great deal, this particular story has always "spoken" to me. Ben is a marvelous outside POV character who is incredibly kind and perceptive, with terrific empathy and insight. Dean is his cocky self, then winds up "ambushed"-while poor Ben is probably more surprised than Dean. And Sam? He exudes wonderfully tender but also adamant protectiveness, which is a very nice role reversal. This story just sings.
CastleScribe chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Beautifully done.
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I loved this :) it was sweet and perfectly in canon... nice job writing the boys!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really, REALLY like this.

Wondered why the doc was doing this, but from subtle hints, he knows about hunters. Very glad he was there to take care of them. Very VERY glad of Dean's thick skull.
elwarre chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Aw, what a lovely story.