Reviews for Rest Your Weary Head
cfccfc chapter 1 . 10/6
What a great piece. I love reading outside POVs, and when they're as well written as this one, and have all that wonderful h/c that I crave, well, I consider it a delightful gift created just for me. Thank you so very much.
Loved it.
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/13
I love this one. Great job with the outsider perspective. And loved how you had the brothers watch over each other.
miXiZ chapter 1 . 3/11
Very nice episode aftermath :)
Love this one.
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 1/30
This was a great story. I love the relationship you have made for the brothers. I love it when they can be tender to one another but in a Big Brother/Little Brother way that comes with years of living together on the road and relying on just each other for everything. This was really sweet.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 1/27
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 1/22
After reading this the first time some while back, I "lost" it in that I couldn't remember the author or where I'd found it. Fortunately, I came across it again yesterday, and greatly enjoyed rereading it.

While I like all of your work a great deal, this particular story has always "spoken" to me. Ben is a marvelous outside POV character who is incredibly kind and perceptive, with terrific empathy and insight. Dean is his cocky self, then winds up "ambushed"-while poor Ben is probably more surprised than Dean. And Sam? He exudes wonderfully tender but also adamant protectiveness, which is a very nice role reversal. This story just sings.
CastleScribe chapter 1 . 1/8
Beautifully done.
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I loved this :) it was sweet and perfectly in canon... nice job writing the boys!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really, REALLY like this.

Wondered why the doc was doing this, but from subtle hints, he knows about hunters. Very glad he was there to take care of them. Very VERY glad of Dean's thick skull.
elwarre chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Aw, what a lovely story.
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is one of the best POV fanfics I've ever read.
I love the boys chemistry with each other and how a stranger picks up on it.
Great job!
sparx chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh boy :D it was so damn amazing :D so darn cute :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love this story so much! I can't stop reading it! :D