Reviews for All the Pharaoh's Men
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I'm glad that Rodney survived the slave camp. I'm also glad that his plan worked and he was rescued. Please write more stories.
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Great ending even if a bit sooner than I'd like. :-D
SarahTee chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Great story so far - you still writing it?

Sarah x
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
I can't wait to read more of this...it looks like its going to be a really good story!
Reagan chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
I just came across this and hope that you continue to write it. I love the idea of Rodney trying to stay alive by being smart yet in this impossible position where his mouth gets ahead of his brain and the physical tolls are just as difficult to bare. Not to mention the fact that he'd like to rescue himself because there's no guarantee Atlantis will find him, yet he'll feel a responsibility to the others who are helping him.

Anyway, I wanted to drop you a note saying someone else likes what you're doing and hopes that you are continuing. Please post more soon.
Ansuz chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
There are a few grammatical errors, but overall this story is very good. Your plot is sound and so is your characterization. I'm impressed that your first language isn't English, actually.

Lovely story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
HlysComment chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Very good! I'm very much enjoying it. The narrative runs so smoothly, especially considering you have so little dialogue.

The story's plot is also interesing. I'm hooked! I look forward to new chapters!
Angie chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Enjoying this. Keep it going please.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Great story very interesting :D

keep writing xD

thanks .
Samandjackforever chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
UPDATE ASAP! _ Awesome story!

APM chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
keep going
RobinGoodFellow chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
This needed another review. This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the GREAT work! :-)
Ithilas chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I love this story and I really hope that you do plan on continuing on with it!
Samandjackforever chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
UPDATE ASAP! _ I am SO loving this story! _

Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
UPDATE ASAP! _ Awesome story!