Reviews for Maybe Next Time
Sydrianfan4ever chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This was really cute! I have to admit that I hated how Fred thought he was a bad boyfriend in the first chapter. But both were well written, and I loved the ending! It was good!
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Revenge?...Whaaaat? Why, Fred never (actually) ANSWERED, much less ASKED the question - that conniving git! Seriously, I was tearing up halfway through the first chapter - thanks for giving this a happy ending! And extra bonus points to Hermione for keeping her wits about her and managing to turn the tables on him at the very last, ha ha. Loved it!
The Valiant Child chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I actually ship Dramione...but your fics are starting to make me reconsider. :D
kayleigh101 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
this is good
MiaCara chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
AWE!
Oblivious Procrastinator chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I just have to say: revenge is sweet and comes with a kiss _ kinda... :\
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Yay! This resolved quite nicely. I liked it a lot :)
Someone's Charm chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
The way he turned Hermione down was so Fred-like and so considerate while being honest. The way he asked her out was equally fantastic, if not more so. You added in all the Weasley Twin charm (and anti-charm) that makes them so fascinating to readers. It's so true, when he said that what Hermione did took courage.

It's true. Fred Weasley probably would make a bad boyfriend if paired with the wrong girl. I like how you approached this, because you stayed true to his personality (which clashes with the usual romantic ideas of girls) and showed how Hermione was different in a way that suited Fred.

Another reason I like this is its change from the usual fic which features chapters upon chapters of one, the other, or both lamenting on their feelings. Having the fic cut to the chase while still feeling the sincerity in what the characters are saying is so much more enjoyable, especially in this case.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
alasweneverdo chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
This is, quite frankly, adorable.
MeiGrace chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was so sweet in a good way
Loved it chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Hahaha how cute
dulceInvierno chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
beautiful

i just had to smile at the end

thank you so much!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
This was super cute! I loved it!
OnAndOnAndOn chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
God, they're just so cute. :) I loved it.
Neko-sama91 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
this is really cute. i love the pairing since i love Fred so much. hope you continue the chapters.