Reviews for Maybe Next Time
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very sweet without being saccharine. Awesome work. You managed to put in rejection and sadness while at the same time creating a very tender moment. Nicely done, as always.
Anoyomus chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
It's really well written.
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
aww this is cute!
piscesclio chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I thought it was really sweet, but I was disappointed when he really did turn her down. Guess I'm a hopeless romantic. But really, good work.
remuslives chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
And I thought you had me awe-ing before. that was just, so, perfect. i absolutely adored it! i'm completely gushing. that was really extra excellent!
Eusebius chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aw, I'm glad Fred isn't a complete arse. I liked the dialogue.
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Different but I still liked it.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I liked that a lot, quite a lot actually. Very well done!
x-aj-x chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I just went "Awe" God, being rejected by a Weasley twin would be horrible but Fred being such a sweetheart about it does make it a bit better! I loved it!

My favorite line: "Well, because, unlike some of our flightier fellow students, you put your entire heart and mind into everything you do, so I must be doing something right if a girl like you looks my way."

That's so sweet!
iihartferretss chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
A-W-E-S-O-M-E. need I say more? ROCK ON!
ising4life chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Awe! this was so cute! Good job!
Mistymist chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
*cries* oh Hermione I fee bad for her. I am right this minute having a high school flash back and it isn't a pleasent one.

Thank you for writing this it feels real in a way that alot of HP fics don't meaning normally Hermione can have anyone she wants no questions asked... I don't know what I am trying to say so i will have to leave you hanging :P

I will PM you later when I get my thoughts together.
oceanwaters2006 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was good. Although I'm not sure why Fred considers himself a bad boyfriend. Fred and Hermione not together just isn't right! *sigh* still good. lol.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3