Reviews for The Home he never had
snake1980 chapter 4 . 2/6
man great job on chapter 4. I wish I was naruto right then. since who wouldn't want to be naruto right there with both anko and kurenai. cant wait to see what u do in the next chapter.
snake1980 chapter 3 . 2/4
great chapter. I cant wait to see what happens to naruto in the next chapter when he fights the fakes
snake1980 chapter 2 . 2/4
great job on the chapter and I wish I was naruto since I would love to wake up with both kurenai and anko in bed with me. cant wait to see what happen in the next chapter
snake1980 chapter 1 . 2/3
what a first chapter. like how naruto got a crush on anko and cant wait to see what else will happen in the next chapter and who else he will get a crush on that's if he does.
jerry999.gh chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
The Only Thing That I Deem Necessary To look At Would Be The Repetitive Grammatical Errors...But Other Than That LOVE The Story Bro Hope You Update Soon!
Alexnder chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
great idea for a story ... but you really really need to get a beta to fix those grammatical and spelling errors...
Sliver Lynx chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I love the lemon! Give me more!
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Good make more chapters
johndoe5574 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
i want samui with naruto. don't let hinata enter the harem. she is just a spoiled child. she act like she has the most bad life in this world and expecting people to be nice to her all the time. she is just sasuke in a sense.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Great story can't wait to read more.
aranifir chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Awesome chapter, can't wait to see what the true reason for training Naruto.
Kingkakashi chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Hmmm, I like that you adressed the Hinata issue that I brought up in my previous review and I'm pleased that it helped you out. However, Hinata seemed really ooc and Naruto's interaction with her came off very harsh. I would think anyone who has been kidnapped is going to harbor some anger and hate against her kidnappers, but Naruto just frivolously brushed off Hinata feeling that way, as if her having those feelings were wrong. Some understanding from Naruto about why Hinata would feel that way would have helped add some realism and believability to that scene. I do like that Naruto is going to give Hinata a chance and hope that she is able to become part of Naruto's growing family. As for your lemon scene it was very good. You've got some serious skill in writing those scenes. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update.
Samm91 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
It is good so far. Really looking forward to see how your main storyline will be or if you will keep the story following only Naruto's love life.
Having a beta-reader really did wonders for the story and must applaud your progression. You only get better by writing so keep up the good work.
About Naruto's relationship. I would like to see you to focus a bit more on the romance so we get to see how it evolves instead of just telling us that they develop a crush in a line out two. Though it is kinda nice to get to the sexy bit that fast :P I absolutely love Anko and Naruto pairings and as a close 2nd pairing I have Temari and Naruto and I hope we get to see some of that. I must admit that I can't stand Hinata or Sakura or any of the other very used pairings so I hope you keep her out of it.
But again keep up the good work. I hope to see some more storyline progression.
Uyhj chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was kind of nasty... like age wise...
Sliver Lynx chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love it please put out another chapter so I can read some more!