Reviews for Meet me at the Playground!
Brenda992 chapter 17 . 9/26
Awesome story . But really is there any hope of seeing this fic one day complete ? Please ?
Brenda992 chapter 12 . 9/26
It was about time .
Brenda992 chapter 11 . 9/26
So beautiful and so sad .
Brenda992 chapter 3 . 9/26
They are so touching .
PlaySetQ chapter 17 . 8/24
Hey, I know this discontinued but I really, really enjoyed reading it anyway and I appericated the emotional rollercoaster lol. As a person who literately just spent the last hour reading this, I really find it cool that you kept the story up instead of just taking it down. Hope you're having a great day!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 5/10
I really love this fic so far!

It was breathtaking and Heartbreaking for now.

But also Heartwarming on Sasunaru and people who still care and give affection to Naruto.

Now Sasuke is Naruto's knight.
I hope he will always be there for Naruto.

I hope Minato would recover sooner.
Him losing his sanity was understandable.
But to be so violent toward Sasuke and Naruto really scare them and us readers.

Glad he was a bit calm and far from them.
I really pray for him to recover.

i was hoping Kushina would be alive after the first visit, turned out differently. #sobs

I LOVE the friendship between Naruto and Hinata too. It was so lovely.

Please continue if you are alive somewhere and healthy!
Evelyn chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Can you please post another chapter? I really want to read more of your story
Nekoreen chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
This is sooo good T_T
Are you sure you're not kishimoto sensei 's assistant or something . This is too good to be a fanfic . It's full of fluff but drama at the same time . Minato scares me tbh and i feel sorry for both of my angels . PLEASEEE DONT STOP UPDATING THIS . PLEASEEEE ONEGAIII :'(((((
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
It's that damn bastard of a teacher fault that Naruto feeling this way. If he had told Minto about Naruto struggling in school the poor boy wouldn't be depress.
Peril chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
At least Naruto made a new friend his own age. Very nice story.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Wow this is just too sweet. Your going to give cavities author. Great job!
freak over anime1999 chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Poor Naruto?! POOR MINATO!
Manillalu chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
Oh the poor sweet darling naru chan! And little sasu is so adorable too! Bad minato! How dare he! This story is sooooo cute! I love it!
xox NiNjA-gIrl xox chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Since naruto is coming to an end i am making rounds here at the fanfiction area, and though ive read this story 3 years back and though i reviewed it back then too, i reread it and still love it. Im pretty sure you wont be updating now, not even sure if you are active in here anymore, but just wanted to say this is one of those stories that never gets old :)

- Still a fan