Reviews for Meet me at the Playground!
Nekoreen chapter 17 . 4/25
This is sooo good T_T
Are you sure you're not kishimoto sensei 's assistant or something . This is too good to be a fanfic . It's full of fluff but drama at the same time . Minato scares me tbh and i feel sorry for both of my angels . PLEASEEE DONT STOP UPDATING THIS . PLEASEEEE ONEGAIII :'(((((
It's that damn bastard of a teacher fault that Naruto feeling this way. If he had told Minto about Naruto struggling in school the poor boy wouldn't be depress.
Peril chapter 5 . 1/30
At least Naruto made a new friend his own age. Very nice story.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow this is just too sweet. Your going to give cavities author. Great job!
freak over anime1999 chapter 8 . 1/22
Poor Naruto?! POOR MINATO!
Manillalu chapter 17 . 1/2
Oh the poor sweet darling naru chan! And little sasu is so adorable too! Bad minato! How dare he! This story is sooooo cute! I love it!
xox NiNjA-gIrl xox chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Since naruto is coming to an end i am making rounds here at the fanfiction area, and though ive read this story 3 years back and though i reviewed it back then too, i reread it and still love it. Im pretty sure you wont be updating now, not even sure if you are active in here anymore, but just wanted to say this is one of those stories that never gets old :)

- Still a fan
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Great story! I love it!
janiyah chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
This is soooo cute i love this story update please :)))))))) don't forget about us
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow.. I was not expecting that, you need to continue the story absolutely. I want to know where the relationship going to go...i almost cried :( ahh finish please!
caelesola chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Are...Itachi and Kashi playing matchmaker?
spikemyangel chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
i really should check the date of the last update before i fall in love with fics. oh well, hope is never lost!

The angst! I really love it! Seems like I've been lost in a world of fluff recently. Looong fluffy stories that lack substance and reality, it was starting to anger me. Don't get me wrong, i love adorable chibis and WAFF, and all that...but i was looking for a long fic that made sense...and i really love this one!

Minato struggling, and then falling apart is so hard to watch. And even with people supporting him and helping, they're not really in the kind of place or are able to fix the problems looming overhead. I don't blame them for holding their tongues about Kushina's situation or the raising of Naruto. I'm sure they felt some of the same hope and pain and fear, and hid behind that and let Minato carry on. And Naruto! it's like he's in the middle of the storm, but still outside of it all. I'm glad Sasuke's there for him. Soooo cute. and i love big brother Itachi so much it hurts. And Kakashi! He's sort of fallen into the role of family and helped raise Naruto since birth. But never talked about or even realized, so there's lost of uncertainty angst of where he fits in.

Seems like a lot is riding on Yondaime being able to pull his shit together, for his son and for the village.
I'm glad that Naruto got to see is mom, it's like she was holding on just for that moment.

i really should look at profile before reviewing. damn. even with an indefinite hiatus i will follow this story and hope that one day a new chapter'll show up in my inbox. 5...10 years...i can wait. i'm sure i already am for a ton of other fics, letting great stories hibernate in the back of our memories is a luxury for readers...and a horrible fate for writers.
good story, good luck, goodbye.
duchessme chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
oh,so sad.
R u continuing this?
Stately Demented chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Wasn't going to review until I realized you might not update if I didn't. I really love your story. It's cute, gripping and has so much potential. Please update. I'd love you forever if you did.
ruhana.sasunaru chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
wont you continue this story?!... its really good... pleaseeeee... ,