Reviews for Meet me at the Playground!
Anon chapter 11 . 1/21
Minato's sadness and heartache about losing his wife to a coma and possibly his son to the world, brought tears to these eyes.
This was a wonderful chapter, thank you.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
I like the story, please continue when you can do.
Brenda992 chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
Awesome story . But really is there any hope of seeing this fic one day complete ? Please ?
Brenda992 chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
It was about time .
Brenda992 chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
So beautiful and so sad .
Brenda992 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
They are so touching .
PlaySetQ chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
Hey, I know this discontinued but I really, really enjoyed reading it anyway and I appericated the emotional rollercoaster lol. As a person who literately just spent the last hour reading this, I really find it cool that you kept the story up instead of just taking it down. Hope you're having a great day!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
I really love this fic so far!

It was breathtaking and Heartbreaking for now.

But also Heartwarming on Sasunaru and people who still care and give affection to Naruto.

Now Sasuke is Naruto's knight.
I hope he will always be there for Naruto.

I hope Minato would recover sooner.
Him losing his sanity was understandable.
But to be so violent toward Sasuke and Naruto really scare them and us readers.

Glad he was a bit calm and far from them.
I really pray for him to recover.

i was hoping Kushina would be alive after the first visit, turned out differently. #sobs

I LOVE the friendship between Naruto and Hinata too. It was so lovely.

Please continue if you are alive somewhere and healthy!
Evelyn chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Can you please post another chapter? I really want to read more of your story
Nekoreen chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
This is sooo good T_T
Are you sure you're not kishimoto sensei 's assistant or something . This is too good to be a fanfic . It's full of fluff but drama at the same time . Minato scares me tbh and i feel sorry for both of my angels . PLEASEEE DONT STOP UPDATING THIS . PLEASEEEE ONEGAIII :'(((((
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
It's that damn bastard of a teacher fault that Naruto feeling this way. If he had told Minto about Naruto struggling in school the poor boy wouldn't be depress.
Peril chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
At least Naruto made a new friend his own age. Very nice story.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Wow this is just too sweet. Your going to give cavities author. Great job!
freak over anime1999 chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Poor Naruto?! POOR MINATO!
Manillalu chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
Oh the poor sweet darling naru chan! And little sasu is so adorable too! Bad minato! How dare he! This story is sooooo cute! I love it!