Reviews for Indignant Relations of Faith
Andrew Erroch chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
I never did get a response to why my name appears in Chapter 5 of Indignant Relations Of Faith. I really don't mind it being used, although I do still wonder why where it was found. Doesn't the author ever acknowledge comments made about her stories?...
MMismyheroLR chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
I love it I love it I love it! Please please continue! :)
DD2 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Oh jeez! Horace better not kill him! That would be really bad! I can't wait to read more of this fic! Please Please update soon!
Andrew Erroch chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
Oops, I suppose I should have set up an account before leaving that last comment, as it didn't seem to work very well. Now I have and you can contact me, if you want. Or you can check out my website. Please tell me how it came about that you happened to use my name in your literature? I am assuming it is my name you used, as the only other Andrew Erroch I know (on earth) is my Dad, who is not computer literate and is generally known as Andy anyway... It's not that I mind too much, as I probably would have allowed it anyway. I'm just curious, that's all. Please respond.

Thank you!

Andrew x
Andrew Erroch chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
What is this and why does it have my name in it? Where did you find my name anyway?... You can contact me by my e-mail address or at /erroch1
Kikidevil17 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Omg! I cannot wait to see what Horace is going to do! please update us again soon! :-)
BlueOwl90 chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
Oh wow, this is exciting! I can't wait to see what Horace does next... I wonder how he plans on killing this guy and getting away with it. Update soon!
Kikidevil17 chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
WOW! that was intense!
Min's awesomeness chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
OMG! "No, that's the truth. If you have a termination, I won't be here."

Actually that's how I expected rod to react, i thinks it goes with the chareacter! I'm jut hoping they could work things out!

As for Becca...i'm just waiting for your ideas!
77517 chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
So are Becca and Mac going to run into each other at the abortion clinic?
BlueOwl90 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Oh, major drama! And here I thought the real election coverage was dramatic... This is really good so far! Update soon.
Kikidevil17 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
OMG!This is soo intense, so intense! WOW! Cannot wait for what is coming next.
Kikidevil17 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
OMG!BABY, RAPE! DRAMA!

on my way to read chapter 4
Kikidevil17 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
GREAT! on my way to read chapter 3!
Min's awesomeness chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
"I'm not having this baby, Rod. I'm not."-Ok, i didn't see this one coming! and becca, poor girl! What is going to happen!

pls keep it coming!

Although i'm not sure i'd like the idea of Mac not having the baby...and Rod's reaction? and Horace! Oh this is soo good!