Reviews for Perfection and Peach Preserves
NatRipper chapter 1 . 1/31
This was honestly one of the most amazing and in-depth one shot that I've ever read. The entire story had me glued to the screen, wishing it would never end, and yet wanting to know what was next.
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Your stories are so dark! ...I kinda like it.

Keep Reading, Writing, and Reviewing,
Serah
E person chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow, I haven't read a story this well-written in a long while. Seriously, all of it-the characters, the plot, the little hints toward the game-makes the story so perfect. I can tell that you put much effort and thought into your writing. I've always been a huge fan of Phoenix and Edgeworth, and I love the way you portrayed them. Although the part with Franziska did confuse me (was she also anorexic?), the rest of the story melded together nicely to form a sweet ending.

I'm not sure what anorexia is like, personally, but you did a great job telling the story of the awful disorder. More people, and I'm surprised that more haven't, need to read this story, whether they know of Ace Attorney or not, although they probably wouldn't enjoy it to the full extend of an PW fan.

I've recently stumbled upon your stories, and, although you say you're not a writer, you do a wonderful job at striking at the reader's heart (as I established by favorite-ing many of your PW stories). And, hey, isn't that what a writer aims to do? Please continue to make readers, such as myself, tear up, hug the computer screen, eternally yell "no" inside of their heads, and sigh a sweet sigh of relief whenever they read one of your stories, especially in the Phoenix Wright category, if I might add ;)

Happy writing!
E person
Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was so well-written, it's stunning. I can tell that a lot of thought and effot was put into this. And anorexia is such a touchy subject, but you portrayed it in such a way that it wasn't too over-the-top but I could really feel what Edgeworth was going through, even though you wrote it from Phoenix's perspective. And Edgeworth, even though there's never any evidence of him suffering through this, I could totally see this happening as you kept everyone so in character.

And leave it to Phoenix to remember really silly things from his childhood, haha :)

The only thing I'm confused about is Franziska. I feel so stupid for not really knowing, but did she go through the same thing?

Other than my stupidity, I absolutely loved this. Amazing. Thank you for writing this.
Sheryl E W chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Amazingly done with such care :o)
DaUglyChibi chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was too good, you left me wanting so much more, but also knowing that more would just be cheesy fluff. This was beautiful, I love the way you write and how you keep the characters so wonderfully in character. This made me sad, and in the end there was still sadness, but just enough hope to keep me from being abysmally depressed. It was just too awesome. Thank you for writing it.
nijibug chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was utterly heartwarming. I can't remember the last time I read a oneshot with so much depth.
chishero chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Owao. Anorexia's a touchy topic, but I feel you wrote this really well-I can totally see Edgeworth doing something like that. And Phoenix played a really good concerned friend. Cute. :) Um, I'm just a little confused though.. At the end, what happened w/ Franziska? .. Did she do the same thing? I think that's it, but it's a little vague.. anyway! Nice story! :D
spiritualized chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Loved this. *_* I usually don't know what to think about fanfics in which there are major problems/accidents/diseases/character deaths, etc. I sometimes think stories should be interesting without major plots like those, but I didn't really think so in this case. It's refreshing to have the PW characters act like... humans. I mean, they *are* very likeable characters one can relate to far from perfection, even in canon.

What I liked best was Phoenix remembering the sandwiches with peach preserves (and Miles asking why he rememembers such stupid things, smiling XD) and Franziska's list. Really cute and touching. 3
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aw cute!
Threshie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This is the very first Phoenix Wright fanfic that I have ever read...and I must say thank you for starting me out with a really, really excellent one. ) The characterization in this fic is masterful, the descriptions succinct, and the plot well-paced with a clear beginning, middle and an end. The story premise isn't one I would have even considered (Edgeworth just looks way too muscular to have such a problem, LOL) but it works perfectly for this fic.

Oh, and note that I also usually don't really go for malexmale pairings...but I think this one's really sweet and touching as you've portrayed it. Wonderful job, thanks for a great first-fanfic experience with the PW universe.

~Threshie
baninja chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This is...wow. Just amazing. It makes me want to hug the screen, it's that amazing. And it's very well written.

And Edgeworth with anorexia really does make too much sense. (and it's pretty sad.) I hadn't really thought about it until I read the fic, but it makes A LOT of sense. o.o