Reviews for Fifty Sentences for Aizen
Cain Hargreaves chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
LOLOLOLOLOL u made me happy with this one. I love Aizen so seeing him all torn up over something like this amuses me.
RadicalEd57 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That last part was cute. I love the UraharaAizen pairing, but, unfortunately I can never find anything! I'll write my own one o' these days. LOL.

Anyhoo, I loved this. Great job! :D
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
omfg!

i love this!

i really, really do!

im quite new with this pairing so, you know, reading this is like THE best thing that happened to me this night!

hahaha..

pre-aizen the villain is really cute!

it seemed like something that he will really do.

your fic made ma smile and laugh and aww..

and i cant seem to get over this line here - He gave up and buried himself in his blankets, reciting formulas and kido spells in a vain attempt to get himself to sleep.

nearly killed me.

goes to my faves.

most definitely. :)
monkeygurl13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Now that my laptop isn't dying so fast, I can give you a better review for this story.

Wow! Even though I loved Fifty Sentences for Gin [and I definitely love Gin more than Aizen], this was an even better story!

I think one of the reasons I liked this so very much is because it was a whole new addition to your alternate Bleachverse. And it was a cute story!

Though you say some people may not believe in a time where Aizen was innocent, I do. This story really fits my perception of his character.

Sou and Kisukue do really make a cute couple, even if Aizen and Gin make a better one. And you are very good at pegging all of their personalities perfectly.

-Nicole
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw... This was so... Ah, it's you that's got a way with words, not me. XD
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Yay for avoiding boring homework, mine is sitting in a pile at my feet. I think that 41 and 37 were my favorites.

-Morana
kerumica chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I'm sneaking and reading this one at work. I love it.