Reviews for Happy Late Birthday, Temari
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Hehe i love this !
hanika.starzone chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great! *two thumbs up* Keep writing!
chubbyass chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
this is hilarious. nice job. you just made my day.
Cupcakeoverlord4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I would have loved to know what came next. ;)
mari-ness chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
hm. you'd think gaara and kankuro would've ended up killing him first.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was awfully cute!
Shikamarugirl7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
awesomely hilarious

that's all I have to say
lovelyslickyvixen chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
walnutdemon chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Hm, new story, I see? Good job, I liked this one alot. Short, funny, engaging, and light. Very clever.
Bornonceagain2543 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was funny and cute! Loved it D
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
CaitlinIsATreehugger, this story was nice. Though the present could be deduced from your summary, it was nonetheless a refreshing read.

Perhaps it's the light-hearted manner in which you pulled the story off, or perhaps the nice length of your story, but it's sure helped me enjoy Temari's birthday a lot more.

I especially loved Kankurou and Gaara's sweet attempts at making Temari's day, as well as her response! Even if she possibly suspected anything; I'm glad she didn't give their game away.

I'd be very glad if there's more to read [another story, perhaps? ;)] like that gives me a little insight on what inspired the Sabaku brothers to give Temari her present, and possibly a little how they got it done though this stands alone well on its own already! Something tells me that your imagination and lovely characterisations would bring great amusement if that other story (or chapter) was written...

Thanks, CaitlinIsATreehugger, for writing this jolly story! Hoping for more from a natural like you! This story looks much easier to write than the amount of time you spent on it, I'm sure!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Hilarious. Great job!
Hazuki Ninja chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Yay, first review! Interesting idea; Kankuro would do something like that! great grammar/spelling and such. Looking forward to your next fics!