Reviews for Never Fade Away
Ezrudine chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Ugghhhh This is just the cutest KlaviPollo fanfic I have ever read in my entire life, I feel like watching some manly action movies just to get back what's left of my manliness.

Great fic and equally great writing style! I loved it from the start till the end.
andysanime chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Really good job on this, I loved it 3. Ha-ha, poor Trucy though XD
Demons Hiding chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Oh my God, this chapter was just so emotional and bagh. I was rooting so hard for Apollo.

And then Phoenix and Edgeworth's conversation at the end just killed me. KILLED ME.
Sheryl E W chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Read it all through in one go (ouch my eyes) it was brilliant, couldn't stop reading until the words did :o)
KingHerod chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OH MY GOD!

I FINALLY found this!

I read this more than a year ago, but didn't fave or review.

I LOVE it!

And I recently started looking for it again, wanting to read it.

However, I couldn't remember the title, nor the summary, so I've just been searching over and over again for anything about Klavier and Apollo and drugs and bad stuff...

You have no idea how long it took me to find it!

Now! Back to the VERY enjoyable - and sad - reading.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
aaauuuuggghhh why did I just find this NOW?

(it could have something to do with going through the kink meme, yes)

This is, by far, one of the BEST pieces of fiction I have EVER read.

Characterizations were amazing, I loved how the withdrawal was portrayed, long before it was revealed as such (that's usually how it goes with withdrawals, anyhow), and the PLOT. (I love it when a kink meme fill has plot)

I...I...

Just, LOVE! (however belated)
UKELICIOUS chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
FFFF- I just finished reading this over on the kink meme, and noticed another anon had posted this link up. ;o; I have to say...this fic was about one of the best ones ever. If I hadn't already mildly liked KlavPolly, I most certainly do now! Your characterizations were so spot-on! OVER 9000 KUDOS! *hearts*
000040 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Saw this on the kink meme and adored it, still do.
hooty tootie lemon mcfruity chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
I must say, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It is very unique, and yet some of it seems almost possible in the Ace Attorney series. I applaud your brilliance.
mamzellebutterfly chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I am in love with this story. Like, literally. I thought it was just a little crush when i started reading it, but, yanno...

Lovin' the tortured Klavier, the random P/E, Trucy being adorable, stuffy Apollo, pretty much everything.
MattsyKun chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
Ahahaha oh Trucy. Anywo, I didn't want to review until the end. Friggn awesome. I bow down to you. There are no words...
Akkiko chapter 12 . 5/7/2010
Instant fave.

Captivating, heart-breaking, entertaining and very well written. I read this from start to finish and made faces when my browser took that extra second to load.

The ending might have been a little too idealistic, but hell I love happy endings and this is fanfiction. All in all, I think I'm about to start stalking your fics.
nijibug chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Poor Trucy! :'D

Thanks for the Phoenix/Edgeworth at the end! This shipper appreciates the gesture.
nijibug chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
That was beautiful. Utterly so.
nijibug chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
As a writer, I wonder if you had been stressing out as much at this point as Klavier and Phoenix! You've set up a formidable opponent in Payne.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »