Reviews for Hungry
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Whoah. This managed to be both shocking and sweet. The part where Nellie told Sweeney that it was coming out anyway whether he intended to drink or not...that was too adorable. And then you went and topped it by Sweeney reflecting on how good it felt to have someone hold him close while he fed. Nice oneshot!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
o0o0o0o0...Sexy & I know it and sexy and I like it! Good story.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Loved this
FragileFantasy chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I didn't know about this story until I saw the sequel for it- I'm off to read it now. This is exciting! I've been wanting a vampire Sweeney story for a while now- I didn't know there already was one!
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was certainly interesting; but well written and entertaining, nonetheless... Your Mrs. Lovett was slightly unusual, but all the more believable for that reason! Would it be weird if I said that this was almost... cute? Well, whatever it was, I found it highly amusing!
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Turning this into a multi-chapter fic could be interesting *hint hint*
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wierd idea but nice lol
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I don't think I was supposed to find this funny . . . but I did. I was giggling most of the way through. "I'm hungry . . .!" XD I'm not a big fan of the vampire!Sweeney in general, but man, that was a great drabble. Kudos to you and your awesomeness.
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Whoa.. I certainly wasn't expecting that! I was thinking something...kinda... like.. sex?

But it was good anyway! I liked it!
Todd666 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was cute!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Lol! Random, but still liked it. You could go somewhere with this.
DojoGhost chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Yeah, I wish this weren't just a one-shot. So many intriguing possibilities. I typically don't go for the vampire thing but this holds my interest. Hmm, you know she wants him to turn her... ;)
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Whoa, that's a great story, I lovett. Sexy and creepy at the same time :D
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 9/3/2008

OMG so sad this is only a oneshot (