Reviews for In A Month: Sweep Any Girl Off Her Feet
miranda04 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Starting off by saying I do like this story.

My kinda-gripe about it is the British-isms. It takes me out of the story to "hear" the American characters speak like they are English/British.

I'd much rather see a Bella and Edward being born, raised, and living in England and them acting authentic than reading a story that tries to stick with Forks, Washington as it's location when there seems to be anachronisms in the way they speak, etc.

But, this chapter was sweet. I like how he's falling for her (if he really admitted it to himself, he was probably ga-ga over her to begin with, but he seems to appreciate her now...instead of her just being another notch on his bedpost).
miranda04 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
The change in POV was off on this chapter. There's a small segment in the middle where it's Bella's POV, but the "BELLA" notification is after the fact.

I'm really liking this story so far.
Taylor9901 chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
Are you ever going to write the epi? I loved this story.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
This story is awesome. I liked the articles that he read. Even though its almost done please don't give up on thw story. Feel the satisfaction of making it complete. Lol. I just wanna know what happened next.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/6/2013
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Write an epilogue! I loved this story!
MonBon chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
Do they live in Seattle or Forks? i thought it was in Seattle and Bella and Jasper's aunt lives in Forks?
great story :)
scarlet232 chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
epilogue!
petmom1213 chapter 35 . 7/27/2012
I love your story. I guess that there is no epilogue. Too bad, I would like a future look at everyone.

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
This is a really fun story. I am really enjoying reading it. Thanks!

Mickey
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
So far, so good!
Rosalie-Emmett-Kristin-Jett chapter 35 . 10/15/2011
This is so fucking cute333
Lil Miss Pudding chapter 35 . 9/17/2011
*sigh* i love cheesy, fluffy romance! whens the epilogue coming?;)
Lil Miss Pudding chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
ooh~~ gotta love kissing in the rain;)
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 35 . 9/4/2011
That was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. It made me laugh, most definitely made me cry and well it just straight up made me fall in love. I loved this story oh so much.(:
SweetEngineering chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Si el le hace algo a Bella, yo tambien le hare algo.
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »