Reviews for Awww! Now Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
shy123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
hillarious
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my god! Edward as the fairy godmother and Jake in a pink nightgown! Great idea :-D
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
... Jake is such a pushover xD he is completely dazzled by Nessie! I love this... The emmet bit is funny and I like the cross-dressing bit as well... If only you will continue, because i am so looking forward to see Jake in pink clothes :)
GrubblettesFan15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i love the baby bear and glorified nanny part
CoffeeHouseDreams chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awesome!
IHaveASparklyFace chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love it! Please keep on writing!
the girl with the black scarf chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
i loved your storys ive read most of them you r amasing!
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Soooooo funny, pleasepleaseplease continue!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I know you said it was complete as a one-shot. I liked it, but to tell you the truth-when Nessie asked her father to be her Fairy Godmother, my mind immediately saw Emmett dressed in a tulle ballgown with lots of sparkles, a crown, and a curly grey wig. If that should happen to spark your writer's mind, PLEASE RUN WITH IT! I would love to read another chapter...
Khailybird chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Rofl! So funny!
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was hilarious! I wasn't sure where it was going with the meadow beginning, but all of the imagery and descriptions were great. I laughed out loud several times. Great job!

Keep writing!
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
"I want to play checkers too!" she said eagerly.

"You're too young," Edward said quickly.

"I can learn!" she protested.

"I promise that I'll teach you when you're older," Jake said solemnly, grinning at her. "But I'm not really interested in checkers at all right now."

"He's telling the truth," Edward said in an impressed voice, as much to me as to Nessie.

made. me. laugh. i loved itD
CardbordCutoutJacobsGirlfriend chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i love it so far! but r u going 2 finish it? PLEASE!
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i love this, plz plz plz finsh it! i was laughing all the way though this story plz add more
TeamEdward14 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
this story is so great! hahaha i REALLY think you should continue it! cant wait to see jake in a pink nightgown and cap