Reviews for Awww! Now Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Nessanna chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
i think this fanfic is totally awesome! you actually depict the characters the right way while maintaining all of the funny stuff. are you going to continue it because i would LOVE to read more, and your idea is great. don't let this one die!
Highlands chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
115: I hadn't realized you had an account here too . . . So now I've favourited you twice; once here, once on Twilighted.
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
HAHAHA!

Renesmee hahahahhahahaha ]

Priceless!
RosieRathbone chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
please think about updating this,its halerious and will get better as the story goes on :D
werewolves-like-baking chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Will you please write more of this as I lurve it? Pretty please? Pretty please with cherries on top! It was really good and I would laugh so much at the outcome of all their costumes! another chapter? please?

x
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Once again I am humbled by your writing prowess.

I was on the floor laughing, doll!
Ninnui chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I'm peeing my own jammies here! Awesome story XD
Marmaduke chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
HA! this is one of the best stories on here! loved it
madeinchina371 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
omigosh, this is one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. does it have to remain a one shot? it would be pretty hilarious if you wrote some more about it.
MissEmileigh chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Please update soon! Amazing... so funny. I loved "I'm not cross dressing" Edward said darkly. I nearly died! Soon soon soon! Please? -pous better than Nessie- Pretty please with cherries AND whipped cream on top?
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
oh i love it lol i cant imagine jake in that! lol plese continue it!
Princess Ly chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hilarious! absolutely brilliant! great job!
manoojanoo chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
one word: UPDATE!
Antmusic62 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Too funny. I know you said in the author's note you probably won't do any more on this, but I hope you do. I'm putting it on story alert just in case.
wendilyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
TE HE! Love it Roo! That was a pile of fun, and a fresh idea. There are easily 2 or 3 more chapters in this one, and what a wonderful time of year for it...hint hint :). If I were chosing, I'd say PE can wait :) I haven't read a fic in a long time-just too burnt out on it all, so thanks for this breath of fresh air. Love Ya!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »