Reviews for Awww! Now Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
J Plash chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Haha, this is gorgeous. I completely cracked up when Nessie said the feathers line :P
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
“Did you know that, in the fairy tale with Little Red Riding Hood, that the Big Bad Wolf was dressed in the grandmother’s nightgown and nightcap?”

LMAO! You're brilliant, even under extreme pressure. Y'know that, right? :P
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This was seriously hilarious, I can see why it won. Congrats. Funny how our best work sometimes comes late at night, under pressure. I know you said you probably won't, but it would be funny to see the rest of this. The thought of Jake in pink jammies with a wolf costume is just too funny!
nyckiii chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OMFG- this is so freaking hilarious! And your saying its not one of your best? I just about died laughing! Please update ASAP- youve got plenty of plenty of people waiting for you to update- fab job ;)
Jalicelovee chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
ahahahahahha!

this is so hiloarious; i lovee it(:

keep updating pleashh
dancrgrl16714 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
haha this is really funny. i think there should be more to it.
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
best ever so funny! I really hope you get time to do more chapters and I shall wait. For as long as it takes! Even if it is a year away I hope you do write them :)
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OMG! That was hilarious! I loved the teasing between Edward and Jake. I also loved Jake's comment about Bear on Bear action!

Loved the pillow shredding. Can't wait to see/read Jake in a granny nighty.

Thanks for making me laugh!
Inhuman8 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
AW! That was very, very cute. Poor Jake. If only he didn't listen to Nessie's every word...
ericca.xx chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
hahahahahahahaha no you HAVEHAVEHAVE to carry it on! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with cherries on top? haha no seriously, please? this was so god! :P :P
AnnaFrancesca chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
xD That is awesome! Aww, Jake will do anything that Nessie wants him to :)

I'm not surprised that it won.
Bella's Bff chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
lmao

I loved it!

Bella's Bff

AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Very funny!

I only noticed one thing:

"He wrenched one hand free and slid it underneath her skirt, up my thigh. His touch made me shiver,"

Her skirt - seems like it should read - my skirt.

Excellent job for late night writing!
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Whew, that story started out really HOT and then got really CUTE! Jake in a pink nightgown - he'd never live that down, especially if Emmett saw him :) I loved that little story, even if that's all you write, it was so fun! (And did I mention HOT? *fanning self*)
dragon-Twilight chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOL that was so funny at the end. _ keep up the great work I would like to read more. _
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »