Reviews for Slaved Love
Guest chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Awe! I know it's been years but plz keep writing!
starfish chapter 24 . 10/2/2013
Such a good fairy tale story as always I love your writing!
ewhwfehudwhjedhjvdhdjwhjhguigw chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Three words. Genius. Writting. Bro. I'm so pumped because I just came back form Comic Con and reading good fanfictions makes me so happy! I'm just going to finish your story now... PSSH! Who need books?
Queen Gemi chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
BUT BUT BUT! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! PLZ, IM BEGGING YOU! I LIVE THIS STORY!
Hero Dean chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
what happen next ,I thinks she figure out a way to win momo heart , she drugs her to sleep with her.
thefrozencherryblossom chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Brill story! Thanks for finishing it, because alot of people don't bother to do that. I really enjoyed it!
MadeInRomania chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Okay, now I hate her...

Anyway, once again, great chapter. I'm curious about what will happen next.
MadeInRomania chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Sorry if I'm bitching around but you asked to be told if made any mistake, so here it is:
- in a few places you put present instead of past
- "You know that most masters fall for attracted slaves." - it's 'attractive', not 'attracted'
- it was in the previous chapter, but anyway: the garden scene, you said that she "saw sat", I believe that you forgot to remove 'saw'

Except of these little mistakes, I only have praises for you...the usual ones :)
MadeInRomania chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Hm...Is it weird that I still don't hate Angora? The girl knows what she wants and how to achieve it. Oh, well... Don't mind me.

After three chapters, I don't think I can give any negative comment yet. The idea is interesting, the characters' personality is in place (at least, in my vision), the new ones are nice built and Angora is the bitch that every story needs xD Grammar - no comment.

I like this fic so far and I hope that it will get even better.
fuji chapter 24 . 5/11/2013

...EW
CarefullyWritten chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
WHY?
Sakura Tsubari chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
Great ending, this was a very suspenseful story. There were some spelling errors, but everyone makes those. :)

This felt more like an M rated story rather then T... My reasons for thinking this are: Sexual scenes, open mention of sex, and a lot of nudity. Possibly you could change the rating?

Overall, this was a good fanfic with great description, lively characters, and a nice plot. Great job. :)
Georgina chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
I know it was selfish of Toushiro to let Momo go, but I really liked how he didn't simply let her leave his side. :)