Reviews for GreyWalker
Khorale chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Plese! Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
thank you for heeding your reviewers' and friends' requests. I didn't think my words would actually mean anything to a total stranger, and I fully expected to be ignored or "cursed out."

I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to us, and I think you're pretty freaking awesome for it.

thank you for showing me there are still people out there who are at least willing to hear you out and listen to your perspective without responding with cruelty.

...and by the way, you're also an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
the language on your profile is crude and offensive. i also think it's just unkind. it's so unnecessary to spread hate, especially here on this site where so many people come to escape the harshness of reality.

expressing yourself is great, and you seem like an interesting person! i just wish expressing yourself didn't include using hateful language... the world is an ugly enough place without people spoiling the fantasy world that is fanfic.

i really hope you'll consider my words and think about removing the slurs from your profile. you seem like a cool person, so i hope i wasn't mistaken in thinking you weren't being intentionally hurtful. good luck on future works, and take care!
riddle-girl-lost chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is excellent, very interesting and attention grabbing! however i wonder if it will be updated anytime soon? :)
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Interesting... please update soon!

-Silvermoon
The XIIIth Card chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
hehe Light you are so screwed! update soon please :)
creepingshadow chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
this is amazing!1 Why won't you update?
Validate0 chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
update soon, luv. please~
Coryx chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
POCKY. Wantz pocky.

Wow, your B is completely different from my friends' n' my B. Our B is practically asexual. xD According to us, he didn't even notice that A (they were friends/enemies... kind of... complicated) was female until they were fifteen. And she had to /tell/ him. xD
An InFamous Hero chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
very good and really interesting chapter! I only found one problem (albeit a big one) your usage of dialogue in this chapter was not as well done as your earlier ones. I suggest using the style of writing from the other; previous chapters. Other than that this is fantastic and i can't wait for the next chapter.
MysticalTears chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
I almost wanted to flame you for killing L anyway, but I'm really happy right now. Rem died.. at least L can't die twice and L is ALIVE. And now he knows that Light is Kira. Omg I really want to read the next chapter.
Madm05 chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Did you know there are no quotation marks in here? Like at all? No apostrophes either. Makes reading conversations tricky. Unless my computer is on the fritz. Couple other typos, but nothing terrible.

The part with L after the Sakura TV announcement, the fever thing, was hilarious. And I loved teh meeting between Rem and the King. The ending was aweseome, Light's reaction was amusing. Well, it was a good chapter! I can't wait to read more soon please!

Cheers,

Madm_05
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
-giggle- Yeah, IVs can be a pain. The first one I ever had, I didn't feel when they pulled it out because the nurse was gentle and worked it out the way it was put in. However, the second time...a different nurse jerked it out faster than the blink of an eye and at a 90 degree angle. Blood squirted all over their prestene white sheets in the ER. Needless to say, I didn't much like that woman.

This story is well written, and though Naomi seems WAY too suspicious of B in this chapter, it's all good. I mean, really, Naomi, what would B gain from killing you? ;)
Coryx chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
"Rem tightened her teeth. “Okay,” she practically shrieked like a banshee. “Misa-Misa was painting her toenails, and now, thanks to you—they are ruined! You better have a good reason to drag Misa-Misa out here.”"

That quote.. Sounds like Rem's talking. Instead of the pronoun, use her name? Then we're not confused. :) I was weirded out for a minute, before I realized it was Misa speaking. xD

...0.o I am not going to ask.

Naomi IS one of the few people who can be decently paired with L. :)

...You did it again. "“There’s only one man for me, Light.”" Sounds like it's L talking. Which just sounds CREEPY...

...Wait, what?

Lowliest...? What? That's not his name.

Haha. The Numbers. LIGHT HAS NO NUMBERS! Sorry, inside joke.

Hell yeah I feel like that. Sort of a, "How the crap am I related to these sons of monkeys?" feeling. I've aways thought I had some bird genes, myself. GIANT REPTILE DESCENDANTS FTW! Much better than the descendants of small, shrew-like rodents.

Heh. The introduction of Beyond-san. Getting interesting.

Something I always wondered: What if the LABB victims were fated to die that day because Beyond was going to kill them? But Beyond killed them because they were fated to die that day. But they were fated to die that day because Beyond was going to kill them. See how the circular logic starts?

More than three. He's been killing in prison, like you said.

So wait-In the movie, they skipped the whole Yotsuba arc and went straight to Takada?

...You keep spelling Matsuda's name Mastuda. Repeated typo..?

The letters are ruff...? What's that supposed to mean? Do you mean rough?

YAY! Misora-san returns! The best female character in the whole series! WOOT! :DD

...Only Watson was incompetent. Or comparatively so, at any rate. Whereas Beyond is anything but.

Risen literally AND figuratively -grin-

Well, technically, he should have the /need/ to eat, just not the /ability/... Not a favorable adaptation. But then, he's a shinigami. Normal laws don't necessarily apply.

...Meep. Still, I think it's a fitting ability for the Shinigami King.

Actually, that reminds me of a fic my friend and I were talking about... The person(?) in question wasn't actually a shinigami, but Ryuk had to bluff to Light, so he claimed that appearing human was a special ability of higher-ranking Shinigami.

Sorry, it's just... You keep using the wrong word... It's really starting to get on my nerves...

"Devolution"- I think you mean devotion?

"Her glaze wonder"-Her gaze wandered?

"someone Beyond viscously murdered"-Viciously. This one's kind of funny... Viscous means thick, regarding a liguid(like molasses). 'M pretty sure that was a typo, because you use the right word later on. :)

Yeah, sorry, I'm just kind of OCD about stuff like that...

YAY! Misora-san! -happy dance-

Why is it always raining when people are depressed? I mean, rain tends to make people more depressed, but I've been depressed on sunny days occasionally...

0.o Yokoyama being crepyy...

Oh. Beyond-san. Now I get it.

...Beyond likes fire too much.

Ouch. That thing would be inserted straight into the artery, too.

YAY! L NO DIE! :D
Madm05 chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Geez, Immortalis, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were studying for a nursing test!

But I adored the way you described Naomi's situation. Fantabulous. And the conversation between B and Naomi? Perfect. And B's escape plan was a work of art-totally in character.

That was a fantastic chapter. I can't wait to read more, so update soon please!

Cheers,