Reviews for Dragon of Ice
Resentment chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Omg! That had to be one of the best stories I've ever read. It's perfectly sculpted into one chapter that's dieing to be more revealing in another. Which I think there should be another. Also love the song. [It's on the Buffy sound track!] Honestly, I think you should write another incounter.
Riina chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was beautifully written, you are a talented writer.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Nice fic. I like the anonymity that the storyteller had. It was very nicely done. I liked your use of emotive and evocative language, it was very effective! Well done!

harumoo chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
just simply beautiful, your words are touching and ste the scene. thank you, for a lovely read.
Starry Serpent chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I TOTALLY LOVED IT~! Yet I'm a HUGE DM/HP fan so I think it's Harry and Draco. Well, it sounds like it. I luv ya and keep on writing~!
MARGO ALBURY chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
you are a most talented writer...i have read "dragon of ice"like 4 times...every time listening along with a huge fan of bif i like that you added that part at the the near future i plan to take some time and read more of your writing...and look at some of your art...
No Name chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Another wonderful story.

I think that if I keep reading I'll have to start crying...

If angst(sp?) Could ever be beautiful... this would be it.
Neleh chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
great job! XD keep writing _
DivaGoddess chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
That was so deep, you have to make more. I loved it from the start and I don't usually do that.
Lavender James chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
wow, this was VERY good! you did a brilliant job of capturing the emotions of the character, and even though i couldn't quite figure out who she was(perhaps it doesn't matter?), she had a lot of depth that made the scenario seem much more realistic. great job, and please keep writing:)
Shining Golden chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Sorry about all of the missing letters! I think that I have that fixed now, so ther shouldn't be any more spelling errors *crosses her fingers*
Astronema2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Absolutely wonderful! But there's a lot of spelling errors. You should spell check it and read it over again before you upload it, though.

You have to make a sequel to this or something. It's really, really, great! By the way, is it

Draco and Hermione? Or is it someone else? E-mail

me at if you want to tell me.