Reviews for Melt My Heart To Stone
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 25 . 10/13/2008
YAY everything worked out for the best in the end. I loved it honey, there was something in there for everyone through the entire fic; humor, love, respect, comfort, happiness, awesomely written with the care and understanding that had me happy that I read this.

xoxoxo
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 23 . 10/10/2008
Awesome update honey. And please don't worry about taking a while to update; your story speaks for itself.

I am curious to see how this is all gonna end.

xoxoxo
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 22 . 10/4/2008
wow. can you say risky. I'm thinking if matt takes like half a step back he will see how selfless kara is being trying to help them now.
littleone999 chapter 22 . 10/1/2008
what a great story, poor Matt tho. He needs a nice stable woman.

Lea
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 22 . 9/30/2008
Well personally I think that Kara has left it all a little late now. I don't like her sorry, but she could have easily talked to someone about it but she chose not too. Nope don't like her and I am with Matty on this one! Awe big bear; I feel bad for him. Can I give him a BIG hug? lol.

Awesomely detailed honey, and not delving too much in to Harley's past, but if you need anything just PM me and I will give you some details if you want.

Is everything ok? Anything I can help with?

VASHORTYGIRL chapter 21 . 9/26/2008
I enjoyed the 2 chapters and its rainy and windy here in VA and I'm at work but great chapters and can't wait to read more

Shawn
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 21 . 9/26/2008
Wow Leila is much more understanding than I would have been! I am on the edge of my seat to see what Matt is going to do about this; my poor big bear! I want to give him cuddles and kisses. And I wonder what Jeffro is gonna do too; I can feel the connection between them building nicely honey, you are doing a brilliant job with this sweetie. I can't wait for more.

VASHORTYGIRL chapter 19 . 9/25/2008
aww this was a cure chapter. loved the sand castle cake...aw super sweet

shawn
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 19 . 9/25/2008
Aww my little reject! How sweet is he? That was amazing honey, I was wondering what he was doing on the phone; awe bless him!

Awesomely brilliant sweetie. I am so excited to see where you take this next.

VASHORTYGIRL chapter 18 . 9/24/2008
Great chapter..i am interested in seeing how this is all goint to play out..I am sure this is not the end of Paul and Beth is a total psycho..hope you update soon.

shawn
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 18 . 9/24/2008
Honey this just gets better and better. You are doing a wonderful job on it. The emotions and details are perfect.

Harley-Hardy01 chapter 17 . 9/23/2008
Awe is she gonna tell them? And as for Beth; bitch better staying out of the fudging way! I will do time for her fudging ass. lol.

Awesomely brilliant update honey! I can't wait for more.

littleone999 chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
wow these past 2 chapters were great. i hope Jeff talks her into going to the marshal
Shell7609 chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
I cant wait to see where you go with this story :)
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
See now that right there had a tear in my eye. Poor Leila, I can really feel her pain. That was done with the right amount of thought and sensitivity! I simply can't wait for more.