Reviews for Stay At Home Dad
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Love it. Great fun!
Elizabeth Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Loved the surgery part! Reminds me of when I gave a 5-year-old a doctor kit for Christmas...right during the H1N1 scare. So we spent the next HOUR giving Webkinz their swine flu shots. Multiple times. I think one poor toy got the shot 4 times. Why is it that every kid in the universe holds an obsession with being a doctor?

My dad is a doctor, so I always had toy doctor kits. Occasionaly he would bring home real tools. When I outgrew that he'd bring them for my sister... The result was the "butts do not have heartbeats" incident, lol.

Sounds like a pretty accurate description of watching 3 kids.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
SO CUTE!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
aw. very very very cute
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Stay at home dad...it totally fits. Stay at home ex-smuggler-turned-daddy-family-man is what Pat says. (Pat's a friend...long story) But stay-at-home-dad is kinda a bit simpler. I'll sop ranting. Love the story.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
OMG, this is CUTE!

I am *way* too happy about that!
HanSolo2987 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Loved it! Great story.
GreatOne chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
AW! That was SO cute! *applause*
dm1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
So sweet. See, men can be good caregivers, too! Especially if they're Han! It's great when a good support system is in place.

Gotta love Han in this, former smuggler turned doting daddy. I was so worried when the children were doing "heart surgery" on him. Leia catching the look of happiness when he's playing with the kids is perfect. One can complain minute to minute, but really there's nowhere else one would rather be!

Lovely so far, it's great to see them being a normal family, with the kiddies running amok!
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aww, so cute! I always wonders what happens when Leia is at meetings...

PS: it's "fourth" child )
LASOS chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh I read this whole story with a giant grin on my face! So cute! Oh my gosh, so cute! Are you going to make a sequel with the new baby?
SideshowStarlet chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw, sweet. I liked the part where Han and the kids were making cookies. You're a good writer.
kkleia chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
that was SO good. i am so glad u wrote another story!