Reviews for The Biju Biju Fruit: The Movie
the biju biju fangirl chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
You stopped updating haven't you! please make more! i wanna see how it ends!
the beast chic chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
You stopped updating havent't you! plz keep going! i wanna see how it ends!
archsage328 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
bwahaha! this fic is awesome!
avatoa chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Please update this story for I wish to see what happens next.
Emma Iveli chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Okay! that was relaly funny! I loved the secene where Kyubi pulled Naruto into his mind. That was great.
Emma Iveli chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
"Let's pretend we didn;t see them!" Sasuke stated, and Nami nodded as they both went around the ship's cabin.

That made laugh so hard. I ythink you should deftinlly write the sequels... execpt for movie 8... (for obvoius reasions.) Good chapter!
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Good cahpter! Sorry I didn't reveiw eailer! I was only able to read it now! Good job... I like that Sauske and Nami were stuck togheter... I have to pair those tywo up in the future...
T3Ko chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Kiba is good with words as long as it is to insult Usopp and it always brings smile.
T3Ko chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Great. Kyuubi is just great. Sakura leaving her money to Nami, well Nami is freak with money so it would carry some logic and now you can follow story more easily than if she would have had money with her.
T3Ko chapter 1 . 9/18/2008

“YOU GUYS ARE MORONS!” Kyuubi shouted, but Naruto was the only person who can hear him, and he’s not listening.

“YOU GUYS ARE MORONS!” Nami and Sakura shouted in unison.

“Beauty and brains!” Kyuubi said.

]

“I don’t weither I should yell at you for being so stupid to hurt a kid, or to laugh my ass off.” Kyuubi said, “Ah, Nami will do the former, so I’ll laugh, HAHAHAHA!”

]

So freaking funny. Kyuubi is the man... I mean fox.
Emma Iveli chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Okay... that gave me a good laugh. good job.
GreyMonkey chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
not a bad start, seemed a little rushed though...
Emma Iveli chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Hey! You forgot to contact me! I aksed you to tell me when it's up...

Oh never mind! Good start and I hope to see more soon.
Solartiger chapter 1 . 9/3/2008