Reviews for Summoning 101
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
very well done, this story is good and I wouldn't mind it if you ended it here. Though...why is demona so evil to owen in the first part when it's puck? I enjoyed the deep contrast to her asking him to join her in the first part compared to the last.
Tamuril2 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I have been looking for a story like this about Puck and Demona for what seems like ages. I really would love it if you continued it. Please don't drop it. I am interested in how you will end it. Plus I want to see Puck as Owen again with Demona.

~Tamuril2
sleepy26 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
interesting story i can't wait to read more
Deritine chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
This story is quite interesting- will you post the rest of it? I'm curious to see where it goes.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Interesting. I hope you continue this, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
What ceremony, indeed? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Opacus chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Yay you updated! Nice story, and right now I am a person of little words.
Serami Nefera chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
This is a nice story. I wonder what tricks Puck will play on the Archmage. Taking Prince Malcom's life...

Update soon, please!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I thinbk i was confused in believing this to be some sort of DemonaPuck romance fic, if I was wrong my bad. But either way you have my full attention still.
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I am now officially intrigued! More soon, please!
Opacus chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Cute story. Looks like Puck is going to be up to his usual no good self in no time. I like your use of sarcasm with him, very befitting and amusing, especially the whole lost race thing. I look forward to more intriguing bits from you.
anon chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
YAHOO! Was kind of hoping more for Alex and Wanda action but this rocked cool what you said about magic how its used for good or ill not that I really beieve in the supernatural but... it's just that I can't stand prejudice of any kind making an entire race or sentinent species evil makes be want to puke and Magus was a halfling didn't see that coming
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
You have my attention captured, now update please
Kudara chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Interesting beginning, I'm curious to see where you're going with this.