Reviews for Lost to Us
Olivia Dunham chapter 14 . 2/24/2009
Aww yey Charlie and Claire got married - and apparently so did Ben and Megan . So cute. And that was an awesome flashback with Richard Alpert, as well as the flashforwards! Looks like poor Kate's in jail. Can't wait for the sequel!
Olivia Dunham chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
I LOVED this chapter. It was pretty sweet. And Abby is apparently the next Claire XD. Glad Rosie's in good hands though! And the preview looks AWESOME. I totally can't wait!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
Wow, that was a good chapter, particularly the flashes. Please update soon, are you doing Season 5 as well?

The preview is interesting...
xTheDoctorsCompanion chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
wow. that was awesome. especially the flash forwards. I think this has to be one of my favorite chapters so far. can't wait for you to write more! are you planning on doing season 5 also?
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
Great chapter, liked how you used a flashforward for Brad, Brad taking care of Rosie, wow. Wonder what happens next, please update soon.
Olivia Dunham chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
OMG yay an update! That was an excellent chapter! And aw with Brad and Rosie XD That was so cute. The preview looks amazing, as always!
Olivia Dunham chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
I just got home and was so excited to see that you had updated! I loved teh chapter! And Abby's going ot have her babeh! yay! Keamy and his bad timing, lol. Can't wait for an update, which is hopefully soon!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Wow, interesting little Brad x Abby moment. Brad's speech was touching as well. Wonder what happens in the next chapter
Olivia Dunham chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
That was a pretty intense chapter! I mean, Keamy killing Alex, Megan killing Evelyn, that fight was pretty awesome. Still can't get over how Ben did that to Alex - makes me sad. And I'm so glad you updated! Abigail's flashes were great!
GuitarHeroLost chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
Daang. Talk about action-packed. I love the scene with Abby, how she had to relive her past and all that. And the scene with Megan and Evelyn, even though poor Evelyn and Jon died, I still think it was kinda funny how they tried to kill each other. Update soon!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
Oh boy, now that Zach's gone I wonder what Brad's going to do. The preview's interesting. Megan wants to avenge Alex's death, looks like the you-know-what just hit the fan.
GuitarHeroLost chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Ooh I wonder how angry they're all going to be once they get over their initial shock...I feel bad for Virgie. I hope Miles comforts her and makes her realize that she had to :) And I'm a bit disappointed it won't end up Brad/Claire, but that's okay cuz I still love this story!
piratesaurusrex chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Oh, a cliffhanger! This story is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter, preview is exciting!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
That was an awesome chapter, but poor Karl, Rousseau, Alex and Zach. I think I spotted the LOTR reference, Zach's "last stand" is similar to Boromir's. When Brad finds out that Zach's dead, he'll be more likely to attack/kill Keamy than Ben will(before Alex is dead anyway). Evelyn VS Megan next chapter.

Who will Brad be paired with now that he's "gotten over" Claire? Ali?
Olivia Dunham chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Kick ass chapter! But zomg poor Zack and Alex and Rousseau and Karl! And everyone ganging up on Abby was kinda funny and sorta serious all at one time. And teh preview: o.0 Two of my made-ups fighting, lol.