Reviews for The Shadow of the Past
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
I only really like about three Zutara stories, this just added one more. (Personally, I usually read cannon pairings or friendship fics, but I'l take anything that's well written, as this is.)

I saw a few tense errors, but that's just my dyslexic Grammer Nazi coming through. I like how this is writtn.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Anony-mouse chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Whoa. I absolutely love your take on the modernized... well everything. (but silly me, i forgot this was AU and was wondering what the heck Zuko was doing with a baseball bat)Can't wait to see how the rest of this goes!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
Aww... it is over. I loved reading this. Thank you so much for writing it.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
What did Azula do to Zuko to make him say "Please don't hurt me,"?

Thank you so much for write this, I love it.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Ozai is creepy, checking out a girl a little older than his daughter, eww. Hokada should've noticed and decked him, now that would be funny.

Thank you for writing this.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Iroh would win at chess. Ozai or someone working for him was driving the sudan, maybe Long Fei or Zhoa.

This is really good thank you for writing it.
Shyrean chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
Thanks for sharing your fantasy, it was rather thrilling ride.

Shy
Person chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OMG! THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Read all the chapters in one straight sitting! Yes, you got me hooked! AND you managed to turn me in from a Maiko fan to a Zutara fan! You're really good at creating suspense and tension. Really great work! :))
NorthernLights25 chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
I am sad this story is over!
pika.pikante chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
i love this story. :)

but, i was kinda disappointed when...

it ended!

i didn't want it to end. D:
AnnaAza chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
I seriously love this story! My favorite was when Katara went to talk to Zuko; it was very sweet and you described their characters perfectly!
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
The 1st chap was good, but, you could have had Zuko have a bandage on his scar, it was too fast and the burn should have healed for weeks. Still, I'm hooked! Good work!
hypercell chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
Love the story! Can't wait for more!
Khenstrial chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Love the story so far, really want to know how it ends, please update soon!
kUgi-jeL chapter 2 . 3/27/2010