Reviews for The Shadow of the Past
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
citty132 chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
I love supernatural!

and i love ur story

keep wrighting
BobsRules chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Oh i love this is so cool i cant wait till the next chapy. Hee hee i like it when Hakoda is like “I’ve heard about you…” Zuko better watch out
whiteoak-alina united chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
OMG! zuko is...dead! i love it! i almost cried i was laughing so hard!
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
Angsty Anime Star chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Eh Cliffy. why. This si Going To Be VERY Amusing
sugarrush0916 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Your story is great so far. I love that you threw the whole "bitch, jerk" thing from Supernatural in. I caught the reference right away and had a brief omg! fangirl moment.
Liooness chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
great chapter and i love it! i loved the evil trio and azula's gonna make a getaway while hakoda is going to tease zuko mercilessly. oh, i can't wait! great job
Liooness chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
great chapter and iroh would win. ) i think it's ozai or someone who would work for him, like zhou or combustion man. but love it!
Grim Rose3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I never have something good to say for stories that are good. Especially this one. That is why I never review. But this is good though.
gold sea glass chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
I bet that Iroh would win, Pakku seems like he sometimes acts to rashly while Iroh always thinks everything over. Anyways, great chapter!
whiteoak-alina united chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Definately iroh..pakku may be an awesome person, but he's got nothing on iroh! ;) I LOVED IT! i can't wait for the next chpater! i really like it how sokka and pakku react with zuko...it hysterical!
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Angsty Anime Star chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I like it. The chess thing, hm, IROH. Okay anyways this was a grat chapter. Shame on old people for not like Zuko. Ohh i love a good crime. Who was it. Sokka, no, Ozai, mabey. umm TELL ME
LordRevanMandaloreofZutara chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Good story. I laughed so hard when Ursa caught Zuko and Katara having intercourse. And( Gasps) Ozai is out of prison. Can’t wait to see how that turns out.

And thanks for doing Tokka. All I really need from Avatar is some Zutara and Tokka, my favorite ships. Can’t wait to see some Tokka action.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »