Reviews for Once Upon a Rescue
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hahahahahahahahahah! Loved this one!
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
AAA! I lie it its cute :)
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
So very true. They say every woman wants a bad guy... in tight [possibly leather] pants.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I'm still chuckling. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Brilliant! That guy couldn't really take hint
darkheart1310 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I read this before I joined and love it, so please to have foundit again
ellenripley chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very funny and well-written story. I think your characterization is spot-on. I love the Jareth/Sarah banter. I wish you would write more Labyrinth stories.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is really cute :)
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*snicker* Her "rescuer" is cute, if not very misguided.

"Ten years ago, you would have swooned over that claptrap and begged for more."

Darn right, it's claptrap and we all would have begged for more at so young an age. But we know better now, don't we?
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
LOL! Adorable. I think what I love most about this story is the way that Jareth and Sarah fence words. So delightful. XD
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Really good, definitely like Sarah not taking kindly to being 'rescued' by the puppy. Also like their banter a lot. Keep it up!

misunderstoodemon
Sarah-not-GQ chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You’re really a good writer - it’s a shame that your talent is being used for such ridiculous nonsense. Me? Voluntarily living with Jareth? So not likely. Though at least I didn’t fawn over that ridiculous ‘rescuer’ - thank you for that. I can’t tell you how badly I cringe at the ones where I’m all swoony over some purple-prose-spewing idiot. Particularly when the purple prose is spewing out of Jareth.

Jareth: I am not even going to say anything about the rope. Just… No. Hell no. To infinity.

And who considers you a catch? The goblins? Agnes, maybe?
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Fabulous! I have so much love for this story! Loved the banter and their relationship, and that he would set misguided knights on her for his amusement. *sighs happily* Adding it to my faves so I can read it any time I want to. :)
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm grinning like an idiot now. The banter was expertly done! And the fic overall is freaking adorably sweet.
Ellae chapter 1 . 3/17/2011