Reviews for Insomnia Pleads
indigo's ocean chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is the second time I've read this - I must admit, a great deal of time elapsed and I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner, I really meant to but excuses don't fix anything.

I really love your portrayal of Gaara and the disjointed way this was written. The ending makes it especially ironic - though the first time I read it I took this rather literally and was like, "What? Temari was dead but I guess that was a dream because now she's alive." And I suppose it could still be taken that way but I have a felling that you meant it like, "Temari promised to always be watching and now she's dead and Gaara is the one who is watching." ...Or something like that because whatever I try to say will pale in comparison to what you've written. (I'm not sucking up, I don't think...)

Anyway, this was beautiful and really rather sad. "Please" - I loved the way you used this as a recurring theme and poor Shikamaru, and Gaara is still a little kid even though he'd rather not be.

I'm rather behind on canon - more than rather - and so, did Gaara really get Shukaku extracted? And did Temari really die? Because I liked her. She's my favorite girl character in Naruto.

It's just one word:

"Please" - (stay with me, tell me).

You can't go to sleep.

indigo
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
that was so good. i mean really,really good! so at the end did Gaara go to sleep and see Temari and Naruto's ghost or did he die?
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 9/3/2008