Reviews for Don't Cry For Us
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Dekker would be proud!
Woodsballer chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very powerful. Quite moving.

All the things I can critique are actually just personal preference things. I noted one or two places where you missed the (") symbol at the beginning of the speech, but that was all.

Very well done.

8.5 out of 10.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Whoot, a Ted Dekker fanfic! I love his books! I see that you have written two fanfics for the Circle Trilogy, so I suggest asking Support:Categories for a new book category. I mean there are a lot of book categories with only one fanfic in them.

As for the story itself, I loved it! Just so awesome; you've truly captured a snapshot of battle.
Emerald Elyon chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
*Blinks her stinging eyes* Ah, that was so sad. It was beautiful. T_T *Smiles* Ha, tears didn't fall. :P Almost though. :O I loved it so much. I'm currently reading White right now. At the part where all the Blank Books have dissapeared. Anyways, gotta cut this short. Luv your writing. And Ted Dekker is brillinat. :P

Ja ne~!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow amazing. Beautiful and well written. I could see it like I can in Ted's books. Awesome! :D
TheShadowBender chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Amazing story! Beautiful! There needs to be more ted dekker fanfics. defiantly one of my favs. :)
Dearborn chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This is great! :) I love the Circle trilogy. I am glad to actually find one nice fanfic.

Laus Deo,

Dearborn
inspired.by.music chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
i love this story! the circle trilogy are my favorite books and i wish there were more stories like this one!
Shaeda chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was beautiful. That's the only word I can think of to describe it. It'll certainly be in my favorites!

It's so nice to finally see a Dekker fanfic too. He's by far my favorite author.