Reviews for X Evolution: Ragnarök
Tsukimine12 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Love it! *-*'re awesome! But, *snif* You and the Digimon have to suffer because of the humans TToTT
Mah, I missed WarGreymon in the past chapters...but I have a question. Is WarGreaymon X the same Agumon of Tai? .3.
Very good story!
Continue it
Bye xD
Mirror Dragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Frikin awsom!

you guys know there in a move about this right! Hehe, stupid question.

you do know that tokomon has a slight bighting problum right?
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Oh, a nice chapter indeed. What an interesting book that Dorumon read, especially because the author is Taichi Yagami, nice.

Also, it looks like Magnamon had made his move, I wonder what he would do next.

Please update!
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
Huh, Magnamon had planned something, and I smell something bad about his plan.

Anyway, good chapter, please update!
Crazyeight chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Hm...well, I'm not entirely sure what it is that you want me to comment on as this chapter has many similarities to what you already had in the original story. Spelling and grammar all seem to be in order from what I can tell except that you have a 'will' when it should be 'we'll' in your author notes at the bottom and that you have periods in dialogue where there should be commas (the chapter is rife with the whole 'he said/she said' mistakes. Ex: "Show me." Dianamon said. It should be "Show me," Dianamon said.). Also, I'm not sure why you have Neweniac written the way you do as they're two seperate words (it should be 'New Eniac'). Other than that there's not a whole lot for me to comment on.

'Till the next update then.

Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I have a feeling that Dorumon had taken some interest in Ryudamon, isn't it? But it seemed that he said something wrong that made she cried, poor him.

This is getting interesting, please update!
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
So, the Royal Knight and the Rebels had gathered to discuss about Dorumon. Poor him, being treated like that.

It's getting more and more interesting, update!
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Very good chapter!
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh, it's a nice story. Although I didn't watch X-Evolution full, I think I can understand your plot.

It's also nice to see Dorumon x Tokomon relationship, they are so close that I almost think that Dorumon was Tokomon's brother.

Well, please continue