Reviews for The Slayer and the Saiyan
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 2/17
Good four chapters
gabelou1991 chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Domage que cela soit abandonné car j'adore BTVS et DBZ et l'idée de crossovers est génial dommage que c'est en Anglais
AssassinPyro chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
let me know who adopts it when it happens.
dch448 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
U suck! How can u abandon this story! Also DBZ is the best! I should go SSJ 3 on u! Or I could set Vegito on u. But u should at least finish the story!
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
WHAT THE F ING HELL . WHY DID YOU ABANDON THIS. SURE ABANDON IT BUT GIVE IT TO SOMEONE LIKE I DID.
Ultimate Weapon X chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
i vote gohan/videl so make videl come or i will not fav you as an author because i will not like a big pairing malfunction
linkyss chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Could I nick this one. I want to see if i can bring your faith back into this one.
SaiyanBlast chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
hey awsome but i would like to take your offer
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
i know im late as IDKW, but this is a very interesting story, and im sorry you chose to abandon it. it seemed very good.
dananana chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Alright I'm going to ask this, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE CONTINUE THE STORY! I can't cause I'm bissy with my DBZ crossover story, so someone PLEASE!
animerules4eva chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
If no ones taken this story over I'd like to give it a try. Because it could be really good, I have all of the Buffy dvds and I watch DBZ alot.
Daniel1973 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
this is a damn fine fic.
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
i am going to ask if anyone has adopted this story?

i would like to, since i know almost everything about DBZ, and i know my fair share about the Buffyverse
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
how 'bout you just stick to the canon couples and just make them friends. fandom couples are just dumb and tend to slow the story down and more ways then one.
hedatary chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
make a shit story and everyone would like it...even if it didn't make any sense.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »