Reviews for Keep A Secret
gowitheflo chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I guess you're not going to update anymore huh? And I guess there is no use for me to beg you to do it huh? Well it is your story so nobody really have any rights to tell anything but I really like it. It's been a long time since I found a great fanfiction. I just want you to keep writin. Whatever it is about. I want you to know that you have a talent.
Peaceful Hippie chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I love this story, is this all of it, or will there be more?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I'm enjoying this. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Do you think you can do a sequel? The Voyage of the Dawn Treader one?
bring me the pizza chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Love this story and the 1st one aswell ! You should defo update ;)
Nameless chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Hey. This is really good keep going. I really like the Chris Evans and Edmund. Not what I thought I'd find but now that i have I luv it.
saraluvsu chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
plz(x206) update
m chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
u should make megan come in later on and like peter! there personalities match
Bella chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Please update!I love it!
nArNiApRiNcEsS chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
the story u wrote is rlly good... update soon :P
leena chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
YOU ARE A GENIUS.

PLEASE WRITE MORE AND POST SOONER.

ALSO, WITH THE REMAKE OF: NO USE SPEAKING OF IT, PLEASE POST THE CHAPTERS SOON WITH MORE DETAILS LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD (ESPECIALLY FOR CHAPTER 5, PAST.)
Claudita chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Yay! Finally! I know I'm the one that practically begged you to write this and I'm sorry I read it just now! My internet server is total crap, grr... Anyways, just like always, I loved it! I really like how Edmund treats her, it really seems as if they connected right away and I liked that very much. Keep it up please!

Claudita
lusciiousx3hsm chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
omg, i read the story that went along with this,

and the way you worked alyssa in was flawless.

you hardly changed the plot, and i can actually imagine her in the movie with the siblings.

please continue and write the sequel to the other story too!

awesome writing.
Lucille Brown chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Then suddenly out of the blue a random girl with dirty blond hair punched Megan. I love your story. That was so mean of Megan. I felt I wanted to go and punch her in the face.
midnight knightress chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I read the first "no use speaking of it" or something like that, anyway it was great. I can't wait til this one is finished is seems good but you just might want to watch what point of view your writing in b/c in the first chap. it was switching between 3rd person and 1st but besides that, like i said its good.
ZiGzAgGeRiLuVhIm chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
like it! :D cant wait for more!