Reviews for Found
how old does Bella look?
kkroo chapter 12 . 1/31
i love your story. but plz get edward more into the story. jasper just gets boring after a while.(no offense) :-)
DumbRavenclaw01 chapter 2 . 1/12
PLOTHOLE ALERT****

How does she have a picture with jasper if cameras weren't invented back then
vampirelady13 chapter 19 . 1/11
I enjoyed your story so far. I hope you can finished it some day. I know how life happens. Thank you
vampirelady13 chapter 16 . 1/11
The Dimitri story line is getting frustrating. I like the story
jk chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Well now I'm just confused. Bella said her dad wanted her married by her seventh birthday...as in 7? Wtf...and bam! She's now a vampire...so she's a immortal child?

Lol ya you fucked up I'm guessing you meant seventeenth birthday right? So shes 16?
jk chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
funny how bella "forgot" to feed...since vampires DONT FORGET...
like I said your compromising your character just so you can have her all powerful but completely stupid
jk chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
funny how bella is ALLLLLL POWERFUL but she is complete shit in a fight...LOL

so much for being all powerful...and here I thought she could control all things that can be controlled...guess shes also a fucking liar!
if she can control all things then she could have controlled the wolves and there wouldn't have been a fight...do you see why its fucktarded to give a vamp that much power? cause then theres no fucking story!
you had to make bella a complete fuck up just so there would be a fight...
you compromise your main character for that? why not simply make her less powerful...better then making her a moron
jk chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
bellas power is control? lOL well you didn't make that broad or ...dumbass

and what the fuck did bella mean Carlisle didn't know who jasper was until today...im pretty sure hes been living there for lke 60 years...
jk chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
I thought you said she could control technology...but now she can move houses with her mind?/ what the fuck? or did she move herself? either way that's a extra power...why make her all powerful? its total bullshit...she already "the richest person alive" '''

you can tell this was written by a immature child...so stupid
Glamgirl4261 chapter 19 . 4/27/2016
i love this story, it just sucks that you have not updated in 8 years.
AtheNianPrincESs2002 chapter 18 . 4/6/2016
sucks to the core aathooo!
Sara chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
can you write a chapter about jaspers pov when he first sees he's sister after many years
ClaireM8 chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
Please please update! It was going so amazing and then suddenly stopped
Aaron chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Just some constructive feedback:

"But he's only 17!" is modern mentality, back then, Jasper would have been considered a man capable of making his own choices, getting a job, marrying and so on.

I don't feel as though you've captured Bella's personality in this. I don't see her as the type of girl to use multiple exclamation marks and saying "omg that crazy!"

I know this story was published a while ago, but what the hell, I've received responses to reviews to even older stories before.
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »