Reviews for Found
Glamgirl4261 chapter 19 . 4/27
i love this story, it just sucks that you have not updated in 8 years.
AtheNianPrincESs2002 chapter 18 . 4/6
sucks to the core aathooo!
Sara chapter 12 . 3/26
can you write a chapter about jaspers pov when he first sees he's sister after many years
ClaireM8 chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
Please please update! It was going so amazing and then suddenly stopped
Aaron chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Just some constructive feedback:

"But he's only 17!" is modern mentality, back then, Jasper would have been considered a man capable of making his own choices, getting a job, marrying and so on.

I don't feel as though you've captured Bella's personality in this. I don't see her as the type of girl to use multiple exclamation marks and saying "omg that crazy!"

I know this story was published a while ago, but what the hell, I've received responses to reviews to even older stories before.
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Please update
Annabelle chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
Damn it please finish this it was just getting good and then boom. No more chapters
wolfepiper930 chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
I love this story so far. I'm sorry this is the first time I've reviewed...I figured my reviewing on old chapter may not be very helpful. I just caught up with your story and I'm hooked. If you need a beta... Contact me. I'm new to the site so you'd have to reach out to me and I could give you email. If you doubt need a beta feel free to ignore. This story is a great addition to your repertoire. ️
Greta chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
Heyy if you are still here could you finish it? love love loce the storyy
DracoLuva940 chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
when are you going to post the next chapter? I was really enjoying the story... :( :'(
Please post another chapter soon! it's been like, 4-5 years since you last updated!
Please post another chapter soon!
Kind Regards,
DracoLuva940
ashantig126 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
.NEED MORE.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Please update! I really love this story!
TheNerd12 chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
Awwwwwww noooooooo! It cant end there! This was amazing! I loved it! *Cries on floor* Pllleeeaaaasssseeee udate!
janjan3402 chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Love the story
perfect-rendezvous chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
Plz update! I can't wait for da nxt chapter
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »