Reviews for Waste Land
nique17 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I like this! :D I got a feeling that jazz made some kind of backup virus or something made out of songs or movies but never knew this was more serious. :) hope you update
Gamoora chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
No! I can't believe you left it there. I really like how Jazz used that poem, and that Prowl is okay. Stubborn and misguided (honestly, thinking Jazz didn't want to see him), but for awhile, the way that everyone was shrugging off Prowl not being there, obviously uncomfortable made me think that Prowl was dead or something. But no, it's just Jazz that's hurt... I really would love to see more of this if you're ever so inclined; you left us with such a cliff hanger.
MoonWallker chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Very well written! Amazing! Love it! Lol poor Jazz... I want to give hi s a HUG!
loonyshare chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Any chance you'll update this?
Chloo chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
This has got to be the most intelligent PxJ story I have ever read. What are you, intellectual or something? Please please PLEASE keep working on this one. There has never before been a fanfic quite like it.

This actually inspired me to go back and reread the Wasteland, and I can honestly say I've never been so stoked to read classical literature before. But this...you are brilliant. And a tease. Why the cliffhanger? I NEED MORE DAMMIT XD.
xTheSkyIsFallingx chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Very interesting! The suspense is killing me and I wan't wait for the next chapter.
Sergeant Duck chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Wow, very intense story. Please tell me you have more to add?
syned chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
This yet remains one of the stories I most look forward to seeing an update on. Reread it just now - still stunning. :)
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Aw can't wait for more. _
Bluebird Soaring chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Ah, now we are getting somewhere! Poor Jazz...it sounds like what he created to help keep the Cons from the intel has looped back and is destroying him...at least Prowl has finally gotten back in the game and is there to crack the puzzle and hopefully the get this stopped in time!
Jessie07 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it!
cmdrtekk chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
So many possibilites going here, but I begin to wonder if Prowl holds the key to jazz'z mind trap and if he had heard the rambling's before he would have figured it out. OR hears something soon that has him figureing it out.

Anyway this continues to be a powerful little read.

Thanks for sharing.
Elita One chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
finally Prowl sees him

hopefully they can fix the problem
PrancingTiger86 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
wow i'm completely speechless i thought it was a fantastic chapter and it was definitely worth the wait. And writing bits for chapters instead of writing fresh material can be frustrating but sometimes in the end rewarding. I absolutely loved this chapter and can't wait for the next update!
WolvesFire77 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
WOW! I love this story so much! You're so creative with how you made Jazz's problem end up as a locked Program. I realy like how Prowl thinks he's done this to Jazz. It just seems Prowl is that kind of bot that would blame himself for something like this happening to the one he loves. Keep up the great work! Update soon please!