Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 3/9
Whore of year. Lol.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I agree with Max using guns when the circumstances become so dire. This was all fantastic. I can’t say anything bad about any of it, it was lovely.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
But of course he ends up being the one getting her all flustered. Then again I'm sure there isn't a girl in the world Jensen couldn't get all wroke up.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Again I have to say that I love the tunes. They fit well.

That was a hilarious chapter. I love how Max gets back at him, using her femininity to her advantage for a change.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I love how your stories always have a very realistic approach. Like the way Alec comes to grips with what Cindy tells him, about how he can make people happy. Everyone has little epiphanies in life that are filled with self-enlightenment in their life, and so do your characters in this story. I really love that.

And then there are the soundtrack options, fabulous! I love that, I’m a huge music buff, so to have music that goes alongside your stories is my dream come true. I try to have at least one of the songs going while I read, or in the very least consider what each song is about. It makes your story have more depth.

It was a bit rushy, but not overly. Still realistic enough, I mean if the virus got Logan again I could most certainly see Max being devastated, and desperate. This was all very good. I’ve been missing this stuff.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Corrupted your writing skills? I don't think so.

I loved this.

"Bad Girlfriend" wicked song, that totally works for this chappie if you ask me.
brainfear chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
So good! Please post more soon!
quirkys chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
loved the line "give me back my alec"! cool to see max can get really scary when necessary.
coopix chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Hi ! i like this first chapter of your fanfic. that's great ! did already someone translate your fic in french? because I am, and if you're ok I can do it, with your conditions. tell me your answer as quick as possible... see you soon !

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Oh man, that whole "My Alec" bit was hilarious. I was like "Oh man, Alec must have died and gone to heaven with that one." I like the idea that Max would be willing to go against her gun-hate for Alec. True love and all. Very cute! Till the next story!

Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
It totally worked for me. I could see the kind of pared down aggression that Max was using to get the job done and get Alec back. I loved it.(plus the blooper of that scene in Serenity is funny too;P )

As for the gun thing, well I like to think she just never got a strong enough reason before now. Because the "no guns" rule was always a dumb move to me. You don't ever get so cocky(especially without the extra training the other x-series got on the inside) that you endanger yourself and others over a preference like that which will get you killed. Especially as strategic attacks were never much her specialty and there are some things you can't bluff or blur your way out of. And why should someone else have to pay for that.

So that was alright with me. It fit.

Loved Alec at the end with the OC comment. And I agree RW is not conducive to focus. Especially when he goes on about the Olympics and golf. Those are my

Thanks so much for posting! Can't wait for your next fic.

janet1982 chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
love it, please update:)
quirkys chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Yay! I'm so glad you went with this scene. Loved the playful Alec "Are you asking me out?" Hee! Then things got a little HOT and you blindsided me with sweet, sweet Romantic Alec. *happy sigh*
Tori-Kit chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Aws What an awesome story. Please update soon.

jkn465 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
okay first off I want to say it was nicely wrote. second you should have said it was fluff. I'm not sure if you're one for criticism or not but you could have done so much better with this chapter. I'm sorry I'm being a little harsh. I guess I'm saying I was a little disapointed.