Reviews for The Pawn
IndigoBug chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Let me just say that I read this back in 08' and here I am in 2013 and I STILL REMEMBER how good this fic was. Truly one of the good ones. It's been a really long time since I was really into anime and stuff. I'm back to my old self and using my spare time to re-watch all my favorite anime and of course looking into some new ones.

It's been almost 6 years and I'm very glad that one of my favorite authors is still coming online and writing some good stuff. Love you ScantronGrl! I can't wait to look into your Fairy Tail fics. I have not watched 5 episodes of that show yet but I'll get to it, and when I do..I'll be back on looking you up first. :)

Later girl, keep it up!
Blueroses236 chapter 38 . 5/23/2013
Omo..i started crying from the chapter where aidou met her at the ball and then he married with lilith..it is so heartbreaking..the best story ever...make a sequel of this story...i wanna know what happen next..i wanna read more..
It is so sad that i can't stop crying til the end of this story..i finished reading this in one day..
It deserved to be favourited..
katen-kyokutsu chan chapter 38 . 8/10/2012
this is the best aidori fic i have ever read. it showed how Aido grew up from being a spoiled brat into a responsible and loving man. what i love the most about this story is that it wasn't just about the lust for Aido, it showed just how much he loved Yori and how he was willing to die just for her. Many people say they are ready to die for the one they love but it's one thing to say it, it's another thing to prove it and aido proved it a lot in this first i hated Lilith but at the end of the day, i just ended up pitying her cos she's just a woman in love. i hope she finds someone that will love her back. Anyways ur story was a wonderful one and u are an excellent writer. keep up the good work.
Soulsearcher170912 chapter 38 . 6/4/2012
What an amazing fanfiction. It was simply breath taking. It made me inclined to both laugh and cry and sqeel in so many parts. The feeling and emotions tied into the book are so life like and real. You are an extremely talented author. The only thing of the book that upset me apart from sad parts of the plot was that it ended ;D Though every good thing reaches it's end eventualy... :)

Keep up your amazing writing. Perhaps you could become an author someday :D
I.Have.Insomnia.Probably chapter 38 . 12/19/2011
i love this story! by far one of the best aidori fanfics i've ever read. I don't have much to say but i am a little disappointed because it left a few open ends.

Will Yori wake up?

What will happen between her and Aidou?

Those are just a few of my pondering questions.

I loved the last scene though :D
Moon Phoenix Yukira chapter 38 . 6/3/2011
Aside from mixing up Yuki and Yori in certain chapters, I only have one thing to say...Perfect. I like the plot, it is very well-woven, everything balanced and nothing overdone. I absolutely love your story, it has been a great pleasure to read. Thanks and keep up the good work!
xXForgottenSongXx chapter 38 . 1/2/2011
One word: perfection.

I have read your wonderful story from 10pm to 6am in my bed, on my I-pod, hiding from my parents. At six they finally yelled at me to go to bed and I grudginly obeyed. However, first thing the next morning I was back on my I-pod reading the rest of your story.

I have to say I was moved by your story, brought to tears numerous times. I laughed when Yori talked back to Aidou, refising to be his pawn, because I can truly see someone like me doing the same; refusing to be just another piece in his game. I can also see where this would anger Aidou-senpai, being ignored by Yori.

I could go chapter by chapter, pointing out all of the things I loved. Such as when Yori's memory came crashing back while playing chess with Yuuki or how Lord Aidou stood up to Lilith when she said ill things about Aria. Aria by herself I loved. She was such a cute toddler- bouncing around. I love the way you brought her into the story, making her one of the focal points. I loved the display of emotions between Yori and Aidou-senpai. The way Aidou didn't tell Yori he loved her till the very end. And I absolutely adored the way you ended the story. Overall exceptional job. :D

-Danielle (:
TheFrozenSky'0103 chapter 38 . 9/6/2010
Wow, that is a really sweet ending! I almost cried because the uncertainty though. Does Yori stay in a coma forever? Does she die? DOES SHE EVENTUALLY WAKE UP?

Can you do an epilogue? It doesn't have to flat out say what happens but give a little hint or something. HaHA, I need closure! P But I looove the story. I read it in like a week. It's really awesome; it's frustrating, elating, infuriating, extremely sweet. Utterly unique, LOVE IT!
amber chapter 36 . 3/5/2010
i know exactally how Aido is going to die: stress induced heart attack. one day, she is going to try sky-diving without a parachute or swimming with sharks with an open wound and he is going to die of the resulting heart attack.
secretsofadarkangel chapter 38 . 2/14/2010
I loved it! It's so beautiful...
jess.sree chapter 38 . 12/11/2009
wow, I love it.
jess.sree chapter 18 . 12/11/2009
ARGG! It seems you mixed up the names again. Drives me crazy!

Here's one: “Please Yuki, let’s go out and do something! You’re always so busy since Kaname-senpai assigned you this ball.”
jess.sree chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
holy mother. that was such a heart-wrenching chapter. i was toying with the idea of kaname turning yori into a vamp, but i guess that's not what you got planned...
becca chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
omg, great story! but you cant end it like that?

amazing work. i lovelovelove aidou x yori and this is certainly one of the best stories of the pairing out there! nj!
InkGirl77 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009