Reviews for The Pawn
Winter's Black Rose chapter 38 . 6/7
LOVE IT!
icecreamnova chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
1. I agree with him how come kaname gets to do all that with yuki but adiuo. Cant be happy with yori . 2. They know there in someone else's house right that's rude
Darth-Taisha chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Wow, they are so passionate with each other, I like it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Aww, how sad.
Darth-Taisha chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Oh my...
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
I loved the chapter, especially the way you wrote Aido, his conflicting emotions were portrayed well. Though, I'm a little nervous to see how Kaname is going to handle this situation.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
I wonder how long it will be before Kaname-sama finds out. Your writing is very good.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Busted, I wonder what Kaname is going to say to him. Excellent writing. The chemistry between Aido and Yori is really terrific so far.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Excellent start so far, you have set the tone nicely. I just wish your paragraphs were a bit shorter, they are too large and it makes it a bit difficult to read them. I will press on, because I am a huge Aidori fan.
zero-kiryu2000 chapter 38 . 11/1/2014
Wait… did Yori ever wake up? I'll just pretend she did and Lilith died and Hanabusa, Yori and Aria lived happily ever after!
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 38 . 6/30/2014
TTTT THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
The romance was kinda abrupt on Yoris part but the overall story was pretty awesome :D
Aahhh why can't Aidou and Yori finally hav their happily ever after? And aria is adorable and it's funny how hanabusa can't get along with either zeros XD good job *thumbs up*
IndigoBug chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Let me just say that I read this back in 08' and here I am in 2013 and I STILL REMEMBER how good this fic was. Truly one of the good ones. It's been a really long time since I was really into anime and stuff. I'm back to my old self and using my spare time to re-watch all my favorite anime and of course looking into some new ones.

It's been almost 6 years and I'm very glad that one of my favorite authors is still coming online and writing some good stuff. Love you ScantronGrl! I can't wait to look into your Fairy Tail fics. I have not watched 5 episodes of that show yet but I'll get to it, and when I do..I'll be back on looking you up first. :)

Later girl, keep it up!
Blueroses236 chapter 38 . 5/23/2013
Omo..i started crying from the chapter where aidou met her at the ball and then he married with lilith..it is so heartbreaking..the best story ever...make a sequel of this story...i wanna know what happen next..i wanna read more..
It is so sad that i can't stop crying til the end of this story..i finished reading this in one day..
It deserved to be favourited..
katen-kyokutsu chan chapter 38 . 8/10/2012
this is the best aidori fic i have ever read. it showed how Aido grew up from being a spoiled brat into a responsible and loving man. what i love the most about this story is that it wasn't just about the lust for Aido, it showed just how much he loved Yori and how he was willing to die just for her. Many people say they are ready to die for the one they love but it's one thing to say it, it's another thing to prove it and aido proved it a lot in this first i hated Lilith but at the end of the day, i just ended up pitying her cos she's just a woman in love. i hope she finds someone that will love her back. Anyways ur story was a wonderful one and u are an excellent writer. keep up the good work.
Soulsearcher170912 chapter 38 . 6/4/2012
What an amazing fanfiction. It was simply breath taking. It made me inclined to both laugh and cry and sqeel in so many parts. The feeling and emotions tied into the book are so life like and real. You are an extremely talented author. The only thing of the book that upset me apart from sad parts of the plot was that it ended ;D Though every good thing reaches it's end eventualy... :)

Keep up your amazing writing. Perhaps you could become an author someday :D