Reviews for Slave Force
Rebekah chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
WOW...My mind was just blown that was one of the best fanfics I ever read. Keep up the great work. ;D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
U That was cool! Rock on! Nice plot! *U*
AdikoKoizumi19 chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
SPRX GAVE GIBSON A GOOD COMMENT? AND WITHOUT CALLING GIBSON BRAINSTRAIN OR BRAINFRAME?

Okay, I think Sprx has been in that for too long. The dust and hard work is getting to him. *giggles*
starr1095 chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
awsome i loved the story really good loved it
Sulfur Dusk chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
'TAURI! *GLOMPGLOMPGLOMP*

OMG! You finished SLAVE FORCE! :D I was originally going to reply to you after you reviewed Desires Beyond Blood (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!) but THEN, I checked my email, and I read that you updated this (*Twitch*) YESTERDAY! AND I DIDN'T READ IT! D:

However, I just FINALLY read the last chapter...and I must say (*Turns to a critique*) it was the best chapter I've read in this story ALTOGETHER. :D

First of all, the concept of your OCs are actually very unique and fleshed-out, compared to several hundreds of OTHER SRMTHFG! OCs I know about, which are usually too cliche and far too flawless to be recognizably impressive. Zena interested me to an unfathomable level...and the fact that she reminds me so much of my OWN OC made me laugh. XD

The suspense in this chapter had built to an immense level THROUGHOUT, not just because you INTENDED for it to happen. The way you expressed the characters' emotions through the incredibly dangerous epidemics they encountered was incredibly well-written and dramatic through the intense atmosphere of the very unique and captivating storyline.

I enjoyed EVERY SECOND of reading this magnificent piece of work! And I (*Squeal*) DEFINITELY look forward to your future fic! ANTOVA! 8D

Once again, EXTREMELY well-done 'Tauri! You've NEVER left me unimpressed in ANY of your fics! And I'm POSITIVE you will impress me in the future as well! THIS, I KNOW will happen. :)

Sincerely~Duskblood
THE Roxy chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Eh! The next chapter will be the last! Can not wait! owo!

Monsoon [My...OC] : ?

Mayuu [My creativity] : Good things come to those with great patience, Monsoon.

Monsoon: ..Wa! D:

Anyway, I have a few things to say. There was a lot of repetition of the same words, which annoyed me a bit. You gotta forgive me for that...like, when a character askes a question, you use "s/he asked" too much...you might wanna try expanding your vocabulary just a teeny bit... Like, instead of ask, why not "inquired"?

Also, there were a few typo's here and there. In chapter 6 (or whichever chapter it was when Chiro found Nova and the others again, I don't remember...) You said that the collar was around HER waist...and I'm sure you meant 'his'. Silly typo is silly, heh heh.

Other than that, Roxy can't wait to see more! i'm sorry if this all seemed rude or not helpful. If you do find it helpful, then Roxy hopes it helps you a lot!

-Lady Roxy
Kazehane-Rhapsody chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Whoa...intense...

Esper(my OC): The monkeys get killed? That's monkey abuse! And this too...-there's a remote control in my hand, and an antenna attached to Esper's head-

Me: What? This isn't so bad...you just have to dance to Caramelldansen.

Esper: Crap...

Me:-faces S of A- anywho, good job! very descriptive!
Moka Raiden chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
aw awsome story! i like it...poor others...they still in the death place...
Creator of Nightmares chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
You have no need to apologize- I DO! *smacks self in face* I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING EARLY! I AM A VERY BAD PERSON! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! *hugs you until forgiven*

This chapter wuh-wuh-was so awe-awesome! *hiccups* I am uh-uh-ashamed for not reviewing er-er-er-er-earlier!

Update soon! I'll try to review this time!
Aldrea945 chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
OMG! I love it! Very suspensful and mysterious. Can't wait for the next chappy. PS I beleive I speak for everyone when I say, Apology Accepted.
Zippoprower-14 chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
This is really good, can't wait to read the rest of it!
Sulfur Dusk chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
Do YOU hate Chiro too? Zena certainly does...but I could beat her by an immense longshot. :P

Anyway, YOU UPDATED! OMG! SOMEONE DANCE!

Malcolm: Do it yourself!

...shut up. Okay, so, I LOVED this chapter...as usual...and the bits of the flashback with Gibson was a nice addition to the story.

The last chapter's next? You're close to finishing ALREADY? Boy, now I CAN'T wait! :D

Sincerely~Duskblood
Silver Dragon chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
COOL THIS STORY IS AWSOME! Hey i hope you update soon i REALLY want to read some more of this AWSOME story . Bye .
Zippoprower-14 chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I love this story hope you continue it. :)
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
OMG! *must know what happens next* Update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »