Reviews for Slave Force
blackmoon72 chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
This is such an awesome story! I hope Chiro is okay, Brainwashed? possessed? threatened?

Has he escaped? posing as a guard? So many possibilities! I cant wait for the next chapter!
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
I really love this story please don't go back on hiatus i really think that your story is good!
OrangeChima chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
I loved that chapter, your work is still great and I'm excited to see whats in the next chapter. Has Chiro gone evil? :(
Duskblood You're friendD chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
I'm SO glad you updated 'Tauri!

I enjoyed the chapter. I'm completely satisfied with your work, since it's, um, how do I say this...? You. Yeah, that's it. That's perfect! The story is resembling YOU, how YOU write, and how YOU express yourself through words. Just wanted to say that before I actually go the REAL review.

My jaw dropped when I read Chiro's name. *Mutters quietly* I wonder if he's under control. If he is, I hope he comes back...

Malcolm: HA! I CAUGHT YA ON TAPE!

Me: NO! I SWEAR I STILL HATE HIM! HE'S HELPING THE MONKEYS IN THE STORY THOUGH! GET BACK HERE! *Chases him.*

By the way, I really love your OC, Zena. The plan was actually very good, but when I started reading the part when Zena was attacking Nova, I was like: "WTF?" Then I understood after the warden was speaking with the other guards. I laughed at their stupidity.

You left me on a cliffhanger! HOW DARE YOU? LOL, joke. ;)

Excellent work 'Tauri. I enjoyed it, like I always have.

Sincerely~Duskblood
Creator of Nightmares chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
AH! AH! AH! AH! CLIFFHANGER! ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! CLIFFHANGERS ARE MEAN TO ME! THEY'RE SO ABUSIVE! Anyway, hope you update soon!

Cliffhanger: HEY, THERE HE IS! GET HIM!

Me: AAH! I TOLD THEY WERE ABUSIVE! WELL, UPDATE BEFORE THE CLIFFHANGER KILLS ME! *runs away* EP!

Cliffhanger: GET BACK HERE YOU!

Me: NOT EVEN RAMEN CAN SAVE ME NOW!
ElasticPoodle chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
YOU CAN'T WRITE A CHAPTER LIKE THAT THEN GO ON HIATUS!

I WON'T ALOW IT!
Aldrea945 chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
Cool! I didn't see that coming. I'm glad you started again on this, so WAY COOL! Update soon.

Shia: WHERE'S GIBBY-POO?

Tangerine: You'll find out later Psycho. Live with it.

Sheelka: Tangerine, no names. And weren't you two supposed to be at the psychologist's office today?

Tangerine and Shia: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE! (runs away)

Me: We'll go catch 'em. Again, nice job updating.

Everyone: GO 'TAURI!
Sulfur Dusk chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
Oh, 'Tauri...

You're a great author. Your writing abilities reveal the potential of the type of character you are, and the way you express the characters, personalities, and even the backgrounds are your unique styles. There truly isn't a need for you to do something like this, but, I am a friend, so I will support you, and wait.

It's your decision, and if you need any help, I'm always here. :D

If anyone told you otherwise that your writing skills aren't good, then let me know. I'll let my tongue turn flaming for them. Trust me, you've NEVER seen me angry...

Nonetheless, when you describe your story, you're capable of writing the way you WANT to write. I write very...descriptive things. It takes me, like, FOUR PAGES to describe a LAMP. Okay, not THAT bad, but still, I think you get my point. However, you don't need to take four pages to describe a small thing, that's just how I write. There are so many unique authors with different capabilities.

Real life authors that really remind me of your writing style: Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, and Cornelia Funke. I do believe you recognize Riordan. XD

Then again, there isn't a need to compare yourself to these either. Several hundreds of people may feel the same way of what you're doing, thinking that they need to improve to become the best of the best. I always thought you were an EXCELLENT writer, but if you need constructive criticism, I'm welcome to submit what you want to hear. You truly are talented, and is capable of setting several different things in one segment.

For example, I can't settle humor in a drama story, or tragedy in a supernatural. I just can't. Usually, if I have a plot, I stick with it. That's my problem. However, YOU can work with these categories so well, like mixing the impossible. I've seen dramas you write, like this one, which, I may add, is definitely one of my most favorites. The plot is incredibly unique, 'Tauri, and there really isn't a need for you to do something like wait until your writing skills reach over the borderline. Although, your passion for writing is what urges you forward, and if you're willing to increase your skills to impress us beautifully in the future times (even if you already have to several thousands of us), be my guest.

I'll love seeing your creations for the future.

Good luck. :)

Sincerely~Duskblood
ElasticPoodle chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
...

I was under the impreshion that you were one of the better Authors on hear...

Your certanly better than me
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
NO! I think your stories are wonderful, why are you doing this? *cries for need of story to be updated*
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
I like this chapter! :D
Aldrea945 chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
You are and were always a great writer. I know it's your decision, but know that you are one of the best writers I've ever seen.
MollyDolly94 chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
YOU CAN NOT STOP WRITTING THIS STORY TO PRACTICE ON YOUR WRITING SKILLS. THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH AND THIS STORY IS EXTREMLY GREAT.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS STORY ON HOLD!
OrangeChima chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
I think your chapters were excellent, you always kept it going at a steady speed, not putting to much or too little in a chapter and you kept some focus among the characters you made too. But I can understand if you want to increase your abilities as a writer. Good luck.
ElasticPoodle chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
Good chapter, i only spoted a couple of errors

"“Nova, can you see me at the corner over their?” Crystal asked quietly" should be; "“Nova, can you see me at the corner over there?” Crystal asked quietly"

and:

"“And that would be…?” Nova asked.

“Respect.” Nova smiled." I don't think that one needs explaining