Reviews for Christmas with the Scully Clan
Looooooved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Love this! What a great story.

~Snyder~
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hi it's me again! I thought this story was good, but I also thought that Scully didn't really seem like Scully. I still thought that this story was good.
trycee chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is epic! Omg, I laughed the entire time! You can't have a Scully holiday without some type of blow out and I love it how she only loses her cool when she gets around her relatives. Very good, very good!
Egg chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
One of the best M/S xmas storys i have read 4 ages. thnx so much 4 posting!
xfilefan17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
LOL, Bill as a christmas milkshake! I love it! Great story, I always love it when Mulder is accepted by Scully's family, with or without Bill.

I've gota ask, is that Peppermint cake real? If so, can I have the recipe, sounds awesome!
theoofoof chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow. I read this story ages ago on Gossamer and am so glad to have found it again, I loved it. I don't think i reviewed last time, so i just thought i'd tell you that it's great. I love Stories about Mulder spending time with Scully's family at Chirstmas

Is it supposed to be set after How The Ghosts Stole Christmas? The only reason I ask is that it says she had "hurried home from Mulder’s apartment" and there are other references to her being at Mulder's the night before, but you don't actually say that it's a post ep.

Anyway great story and I will be adding it to my favourites right now!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
So sweet! - And I'm not talking about the cake ...

I can't get enough of Mulder and Scully's family stories!

Thank you so much!