Reviews for With Not A Star To See By
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I just really need to say that this chapter has been quite a pleasant surprise. I initially felt it would be dragging going back into events before the first chapter but this was timely, and gave the story more sense. Instead of being dragging, it was more of a calm before the storm. You're very accurate with character personalities and battle descriptions. Like all of your works, this one is EPIC and makes me want to read the last installment even more! :D
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm crying...Its too hard to imagine Gai dead...this is incredibly touching and explains Team Gai's relationship so well...applause :'3
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love the emotional pull in this, the distraught and the sadness and the feeling of being dragged around in a hopeless battle to win.

Everything is so exhilarating and lively, I can't imagine being stuck in Tsukiyomi, though I wonder what Tenten saw.

Great job!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
It's been a while since I read the first part of this trilogy so i had to read it again. It's great that you've expanded on the the previous story, enabling us to see some of the details of how things came to be. You truly have a way with words - the emotions were clearly conveyed, and as a reader, I was affected by your writing. I loved how you ended this second installment - I think it conveyed a very powerful message. Your characterisation of Team Gai and the portrayal of their dynamics is truly wonderful - I look forward to more Team Gai fics from you. You're an amazing writer. :)
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i was crying so hard. you captured the moment so well. it's such a gorgeous piece; thank you so much for writing this.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hey, you know kioko? She writes for Percy Jackson fandom, and your writing is a lot like hers. Wonderful voice, great styles, nice layout and organization. Good job.
Kyanie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
After reading this, I appreciated the 1st part more. Aptly complementing it.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It was beautifully written. Great job!
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
So sad, but so GOOD. ;o; I'm tearing up.

One of the best NejiTen fics I've ever read.
darnitsgann chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
geezz! gai and ino! man...thats cruel o.o

but as i said before it was amazing and nothing was ooc which i love! i shed a tear which is rare. you are an amazing writer ]
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I feel so sad and funny inside...It's a great story. I love the angstiness. Good job!
naash chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
as usual your stories are always inspiring
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
It's so good! It's describes a war situation really well and I like how Tenten and Lee didn't let Neji go into battle alone.
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Yet again another fantastic story. You have such a way with emotions.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
God Lord... these stories are amazing... The way they are written, the plot, the setting. Everything. Amazing...