Reviews for Business Trip
zombie-cupcakefhfs chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
i love how you make a little jealous nero his so adorable like that and dante will be a pervert as always awesome story i hope to see more from you
WaitingfortheNight chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I just love this story!- You always stay close to their real charakter in your stories and describe each situation just perfect. A perfect balance! :)
I'm still working on reading all DantexNero-stories of yours! :3 You rock!
Lightwings chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
That was so funny and hot o/o

I just got into this pairing and I must say I love it. You really have the hang of their charakters even if they are a couple, your writing is really good.

And I like it that it's not a One-shot - though I love these too - I apriciate it if there is some story to a relationship.

So keep your writing up - maybe I have a look

Herokii chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Lovely. That's the only word I could find to descibe this fanfiction you made... besides beautiful, hot, and awsome.

DanteXNero rules! I have a Devil May Cry story of my own too. It has DanteXNero in the last chapter I submitted but I'm planning on making more chapters as soon as I get the time. I guess, and I know this may sound rude but, can you review my story? No one hasn't reviewed it in a long time.
hope-to-last chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
What? It's over? Oh, noes! *pouts*

It was a "pervert" chapter (my favourite kind, haha), and the whole story was great :D I really expect to see more of your works around here.

I hope you get well soon, girl ;)
SirenaLoreley chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Yummy~! such a delicious lemon, yeah!

Hope you get well soon *kisses*... and of course, I'll be waiting for more of your fics; I just can't get tired of these two, they're so SEXY...!

(Btw, Nero says Dante is pervert...? what about himself, lol! Love pervert Nero XD)
tmelange chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Noh! It's over! Say it ain't so!

That was a great story, mon ami. Congratulations on finishing it. I hope to see you write more of this pairing in the future. You do a great job with the guys. Bravo!
SirenaLoreley chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
*pant pant* ...well... that was a REALLY Steamy Street Sex Scene (you got a STYLISH!). I just loved the way Dante almost forced Nero, 'cause it was violent and sweet at the same time...

Are you gonna update another one...? this story can't end here...! PLEASE, keep on the excellent work! (or write another one, lol!)
hope-to-last chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Yay, they finally had sex... in the street! *covers nosebleed* You're my new hero!

I'll be looking forward to see what happens next ;)
tmelange chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
This was HOT LIKE FIRE! Bravo! I'm dying to see what happens next, Write more soon!
tmelange chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I loved how Dante played this, and a jealous Nero is really cute. I'm loving this story. Keep up the great work. :)
SirenaLoreley chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Hohohohoho... I guess both Dante and Nero are not gonna resist that desire for eachother for too long... *kinky grin*
tmelange chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
This was funny nd hot at the same time! Bravo. Great continuation.
hope-to-last chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Oh, yes, that gets hotter by the moment! You must update soon!

*goes to take a cold shower*
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 9/4/2008

Excellent chapter, hope you update soon...

...*still drooling around Nero's towel*