Reviews for Rich and Intrepid Souls
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
*whistles* Damn good read. I hope some of the the follow-up's are posted. I can't wait to read them! :D
Aestivates chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh, this was amazing. I loved your characterizations. You really brought Gary and Ash to life, and I've been dying for fic related to Movie 8, so this hit me in all of the right places. Awesome writing, all-in-all.

Hope to see more from you soon!
Darkspider chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hey! I stumbled upon this fic and wow, I agree. Somebody should have made a fic like this after the eight movie. It was so sad. Lucario followed his master to death and Ash almost sacrificed himself.

Sometimes even I think Ash puts his life on the line far too easily. Running in between Mew and Mewtwo's attack? Almost getting killed in the crossfire between the 3 legendary bird Pokemon? I could just go on and ON. LOL.

Anyway, good job on the fic! :) You kept all the characters in... well, character and I liked that!
Winged Golden Tiger chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was wonderful! I'd always thought that coming so close to dieing so many time had to change Ash's vision of life and this made me very happy!

The fact that you don't depict him like the stupid naive boy so many do is also a great thing.

I'll hapily go read all the other Pokemon fics you've written and hope you'll write more of them!

Winged Golden Tiger
doodlefreak chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I really liked it, and I'm going to read the rest of this series. I can't believe I've actually found a fic authoress that keeps them so well in character. Their aren't that many, I'll have you know.

Thanks so much.
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
_ I really must get to reading all your stories in this series.
Katie chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I am really liking this story! Gary's mental summary of what Ash told him about the tree of life has to be my favorite part. It's tone is a jumble of awe and worry with a touch of panic that fit perfectly with how someone leaning of that would feel. At least, it seemed so to me. Also, I have to say that I love the way you wrote Delia. You were able to put a lot of extra dimention into her, yet were able to keep her compleatly IC. I really enjoyed reading this!
Ashlover121 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Please continue. That was so cute and sad!

~Ashlover121~
Mariella1982 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I hope you continue writing soon! I really like it!

Poor Ashy suffering like that :(

But I'm sure Gary will cheer him up in some way ;)
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Love it~ I WILL wait for you if you decided you want to make another because this is so beautifully written and cute too~!
kerricarri chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Insightful, but still keeping to the tone of Pokemon. Although I wonder at Pikachu being female (not that gender means anything, ultimately)? In any case, the thing about Ash, as a character, is that he's static. He doesn't develop, even after movies (which aren't part of the anime series continuum anyway) or major events, so he's a blatant static character. Gary, on the other hand, has definitely matured over time...making him a dynamic character. That's why it was great reading this because of that progression in Ash. Character development is always welcome. It's also just nice to see well written interaction between the two of them.

Definitely worth reading. The tone of the writing was a little monotone, placid, liltingly gentle (no 'real' danger feeling the reader should get about Ash's mysterious condition), but the fic was introspective and entirely character based. Anyone can definitely appreciate that. Bringing the readers up to speed on movie events was smart, too; it felt natural and was good to include. Also, there's that turning point in this as of yet unnamed arc, the decision Gary makes. Gary reaction to 'discovering' the truth from the rumors provides a wealth of potential.