Reviews for Say My Name
Amazing.
I liked the ending a lot :) keep writing!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I loved every bit of this story! God, it was so amazingly written, it nearly blew my God-given mind! This was definitely a wonderful read.
OneWhoTurns chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
This is BEAUTIFUL. Never have I read such a well-developed and well-staged piece, that manages to keep both characters true, and still manage to be set in the actual story. I am in awe.
DraconisBride chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
very cute!
LionessBug chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Nice :)
Anna Scathach chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Incredible. Incredibly brilliant!
Nutmeg44 chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
omg i love this story. so beautiful..and HOT! great story.
ZiplocNL chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I think you are great at writing, keep it up! Cant wait to read some more of your stories.
Xoxomrshmalfoyxoxo chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
This is the most incredible story EVER. You are amazing
merriza chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
This story is beautiful. It is so strong and deep it is almost haunting.

Well done on the amazing development and your touching conclusion.

The number 83 will probably stick with for a while now.

Simply gorgeous.
satinxsheets chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
The Epilogue was the best part. ;_; -tears up- I love how he learned her schedule. The "83" part made me smile. That was really cute. My future husband BETTER engrave something that cool on MY ring. But anyway, thanks for an awesome read, and keep it up. )
Zohra89 chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!

You are an amazing writer! I LOVED EVERY BIT OF THIS STORY! And the "83" was SO cute! :D Thank you! Please keep writing awesome fics! :D
Lily Tsukino chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
this story was fucking unbelievable. Simply amazing and breath taking. It's writers like you that keep me coming back to this site in search of continuations of my favorite books. Amazing job. Simply amazing. Thank you.
Why isn't Edward real chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I just wanted to let you know, that I have read most of your stories on this site and I think that you might be one of the best writers on . Your stories are always so well written, you should really try to become a published author. Just wanted to let you know that you are doing an excellent job.
caught in my own world chapter 5 . 10/27/2008