Reviews for Sacrifice
I'd like a sequel to this well written story!
But I don't get the blood traitor in more ways than one bit at the end.
Besan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
nice one.
Misyel chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You are not continuing this? Woah..
Such a shame I think..
It's a good one, you know..
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awww! Poor Ron! I loved the concept and the guilt he feels is very natural for him. Maybe a short little chapter with Harry/someone reassuring him?

Loved it!

:D
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So I have full permission to throw rotten tomatoes?

Well, I do love the story, despite its incompleteness (that's definitely a word... in my world).

Everyone was so determined that those brains would have done something. Then JKR never brings it up again. Um, what? Oh well.

I hope someday you might get inspiration to finish.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hello,

Aw! That's so sad!

Great work

Rhr4eva
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
oh that's so sad! poor Ron! but that was really well done, I love the idea behind it and how you wrote it
nukagirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was really good! Poor Ronny
tamara72 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Fantastic
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
omigosh that was really good! poor ron!
marnie o'field chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i kinda skipped the an, and then i read and liked a lot and read more and i loved it and then *shock* pseudo-cliffie "what? this can impossibly be the end? - but it says complete (frantically searches for hidden parts, reads an *WHEW* relief!"

anyway, very promising, great job, gotta update soon, i'll be right here to soak it all up.
Sweet Carys chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ok so I really like this story but please don't leave it there. It'll drive me crazy if you do.
RoZZeL chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OH!

I love Ron's scars!
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
*Glances at akaccino's account not expecting anything*

*Shrugs and starts checking e-mail*

*Stops, notices something's not right*

*Presses backbutton*

*Scrolls down akaccino's page*

*Realizes she has actually put up a story*

*Blinks*

No. Way. An update? For real? Am I dreaming.

*Pinches self*

Holy cow, either my dreams have become painful or this is real!

*Reads story*

AWW! SO CUTE! NOMNOMNOM! Love the angsty Ron, and the sweet Harry-ness! He's so sweet and there for Ron.

Wait...

NAKED RON? O.O! *brain implodes*

In all seriousness, Hannah, I'm glad to see you out of your 'funk', at least for now. And I get to expect another one later this month? EXCELLENT!

I loved the last line, I loved Ron in the shower, and I loved the whole Ron being self-conscious thing. It's fics like these that remind me that I'm not the only one thinking about how those scars affected Ron. Seriously, JK, you mess up my Ron's arms and all we get is a crap mention in the sixth book? SERIOUSLY?

End rant, back to what I loved: Harry's "it's no bother", Ron in boxers, and, most importantly, I loved Ron in the shower. :D

Looking forward to the next one, leetle seester.

~dieselwriter
LittleMountainofLight chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aww... I loved it!

It actually sounds like something Ron would be going though and stuff.

It sucks that he has to go through it alone, but it was wonderful writing.

Yes... tomatoes will be coming your way if you don't do as you said.

I'll be waiting ;P