Reviews for The Pit: Rewrite
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
hey there! rly rly love the story so far and the way u portray schubaltz! good job and I hope u'll continue writing:)

-kirstin
LeeV3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I'm hooked
DGRAYLIGER chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
lksjfdñkdg Organoids EVERYWHERE! I really like this fanfic, I actually like it a little more than the previous version. I find it simpler and really nice to read (and it has Schubaltz in it. Hehehe.)

I seriously doubt Schubaltz would hug anyone, and I seriously doubt that Raven would let himself being hugged, tho. They both seem the cold kind of person... specially Raven, who became an antisocial guy after all that happened to him .

Nice chapter anyways. When I finished I almost fell from my chair crying XD
Levells chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I like this one better than the other one. I think it's got more depth to it, or maybe I just like that Raven isn't being eaten in almost every chapter :)

Hmmm... Lied won't hurt Raven or let her hatchlings hurt him unless she's sure he's going to die. But if Karl even looks at her the wrong way... nice knowing you Shubaltz.
Black-Phinoex chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
this is a really good story. I can't wait to see what happens next Please update soon.
AmuletMiko chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
please update soon.
iwalkinthelight chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
so if lied doesn't feed the hatchlings they'll feed on raven? Crap, its either raven or her hatchlings. One or the other. not both. i almost hope karl and ibeyla don't get there cause if they do they'll kill lied without a second thought! and raven is too weak to help protect lied. I hope you can update soon!
Atherin Ashura chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
great chapter ibeyla! and it's about time too! XD i've been waiting for a while now!

-_- - that's because you left us with a cliffie! DX i hope to see the next chapter soon!
SugarLandBabyGirl chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
This was really great! It's almost as if you've never took a break. :) Can't wait to see the next. :)

Take care,

-SugarLandBabyGirl
9TailedFox chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Very good chapter here. I was expecting a bit more action after your description of the chapter at the beginning, but it was still great. Cant wait to see what happens.

9TailedFox.
Nightfire290 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Now I understand why Lied is so angry at humans. She has every right to be. Glad you updated. I was getting worried there. You came through strong with this new chapter. Lord, I hope the baby organoids don't kill Raven. Still, Raven is a tough guy, he can probably survive. He's still only human, though.
ITman496 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Yay! Thanks for using my ideas!

I liked all that fluff... but now I'm gonna have a bad dream from the cliffy! -_-;

I liked it alot, keep em' coming!
ITman496 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Best. Chapter. Ever. Period.
Atherin Ashura chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
raven and lied's interaction is so cute! seeing raven like this, being kind and smiling(at least to lied) makes me smile too. in the anime it portrayes him as arrogant and aloof and mean(personally i never saw that in him as he was and still is my fav character -) and this fic puts him in a different light. looking forward to the next update!
iwalkinthelight chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
aw raven and lied are so cute playing together! I hope Karl doesn't misunderstand and shoot Lied-or worse, her hatchlings! I'll definetally check out your list of new fic ideas while i read your updates! I'll leave a note in one of the updates about my favorite ones.