Reviews for Taub's Wife
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OH, this is wonderful! I love the take on Taub's wife having multiple personalities, and the song there at the end...in less capable hands it would be too much, but with this, it's perfect.

Just the right amount of slightly "head cocked sideways grinning" "off" to the narration and Emily etc's voices to really make the story and especially her character come alive. And House's voice filled with "child-like wonder" was also spot-on characterization, gives the reader a perfect mental image of him leaning on the counter, head propped up on one hand, grinning slightly as he looks at her, the ultimate puzzle.

This is right up there with Sheep's stuff, amazingly written! So very much looking forward to your next peice! :)
mayfairmom chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
SQUE! ::sorry, you didn't need to see that:: WOW...this was excellent on so many levels...jus super well done...will there be more to this? ::fingers crossed in high hopes there is:: Peace
Bet88syyahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
WHOA!

You've done it again.

You tweaked and it responded. This one works because it doesn't pull any punches. Mental illness is no joke, and you treated Emily's illness with respect. When all was said and done, House gave her gentleness and some apt advice, then withdrew gracefully. Your stories capture this man in his entirety ... making the reader dig a little deeper in order to find his humanity.

My name is Bets, and I approve this message!
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This is great. I actually pictured Taub's wife having something...maybe OCD or agoraphobia. Funny how people pick up on things, with so little. I recently re-read Sybil and this is so accurate in regards to multiple fugue. Lovely.
Akylae chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Freakin bizarre!
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was really disturbing. Very well written.
fningrandomty chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
it certainly shows a side i don't think anyone has considered. I like your methods of switching beteen personalities, and the idea of misanthrope meeting insanity. is there going to be more?