Reviews for Messages From A Dead Sage
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
A great great great GREAT again,did you really have to hurt kakashi even more again in this story.I know it is for the sake of the story but in the future can you at least try to not hurt him so it was a great chapter and update soon again.

Ps:I'm not mad at you just so you know.I really love your stories and their one of my absolute favorites at this site.:D
Prescripto13 chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
Loved the suspense in this one; it builds up nicely towards the end. I enjoyed reading it!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
What an absolute relief it is to see Kakashi somewhat mobile! Of course, you just have to go attack his mind now, don't you? How evil of you. Good job.

My favorite part of this entire chapter had to be the following: "Perhaps...if he hadn't been so throughly exhausted he might have found it strange that the door to the secure level was not trapped or guarded. Perhaps...if his mind was a little clearer he might have recognized the fact that the lights that normally keep all the shadows away in this lower level seemed strangely dim today. Perhaps...if Lady Tsunade hadn't sealed his chakra to keep him from being tempted to use it too soon he might have had some warning of what was going on in Obito's room. But he was exhausted...his mind was clouded over...and his chakra was still sealed."

You built up the suspense so wonderfully there. And that last line left such a strong sense of foreboding, I was relishing the tension.

I like how you're exploring the extent of Madara's powers and how he may be able to apply it. It's certainly creepy, that he could be active and plotting, even while the body he is inhabiting is in a state of sedation.

I also enjoy how you bring Tsunade's perspective and emotions into this. The last couple of lines were quite bittersweet, and a lovely way to end this chapter.

Of course, you've also left us readers at the edge of our seat, restlessly waiting for more. *sigh*
Aurora313 chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
Oh, nice! I'm of the school of thought that A: Kakashi's sharingan had been torn out of it's socket or B: Madara possessed Kakashi and is slowly trying to tear the body apart from inside out.
CaitlinTierney chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
woa Twisted! I like it!
Aurora313 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Ouchie - Kakashi is really suffering here, huh?
HellzCrusader chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
madara is such an ass. i can't wait for someone to go exorsist on his ghostly butt. great job! :D
Esashar chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
You have the uncanny knack of making a two word conversation sound hilarious. In this case it was the opening lines of Kakashi and Shikamaru's first exchange. In fact there were no wasted words in this chapter at all. Every sentence seemed to serve a purpose, whether it was to inform, to amuse, to evoke, or simply to impress. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter, as much for the skillful writing as the captivating storyline.

“fell on his unmasked face” (should be: onto)

“more then a second” (should be: than)

“prepared for transport” (should be: transportation)

“the one who trained Pakkun” (should be: who'd)

“His own clan turned” (should be: had turned)
IzumiTheMoogle chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
I was very excited when I saw that you'd updated! Naturally, you did not disappoint!

I'm so glad Kakashi-sensei is awake now! Though him running the risk of becoming permanently paralyzed isn't too nice to think about... I'm convinced that Konoha will figure something out!

However, I am NOT convinced that bringing Obito back alive was such a good idea... He still wants revenge on Kakashi, but no one else knows it, do they? I sense trouble...

Your detail is spectacular, as usual. The conflict you had between Obito and Madara shows that there's definitely some distrust between the two, and that Madara's true plans have yet to be revealed... Making the reader (like me XD) super excited and anxious for your next update!

Keep it up; awesome work like always. -
WhyMustIWrite chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
I hope Obito truly wakes up to the fact that Madara has no interest in him beyond what he can get out of him. I wonder how much of his hatred and desire for revenge was instigated by Madara in the first place. I'm also wondering if the people back in Konoha will realize that Obito has a dual nature.

Of course, you've got me worrying for Kakashi now. I'm thinking that, for a ninja, paralysis may very well be a fate worse than death.

I'm really enjoying the interaction between Kakashi and Shikamaru. The jounin's interaction with Naruto is also an enjoyable read. Then again, I further enjoyed reading his brief exchange with Hawk. Hmm...could it be you just write Kakashisms rather well, regardless of who he's bantering with?
NWFiredragon chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
Excellent as always. A bit short, but no matter. Excellent style, splendid insight into state of mind, both literally and figuratively, a little humour.

Poor Kakashi. Damaged pathways and seemingly nerves system. Sounds like a long hospital stay unless Akatsuki thwarts that idea. And we all know how much Kakashi hates hospitals. Or at least the food they serve. ;) So keep up the good work
Reidluver chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
Yikes! Possible paralysis? /That/ would totally suck. What a way to go. And very interesting conversation between Obito and Madara. I wonder what he's got against the Hatake clan. Hm. I also like how you have the fact that Madara is alive be connected to the fact that he has his brother's eyes. Very intriguing concept. :) I can't wait for more!
CaitlinTierney chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
God Damn it! Why do you insit on leaving us hanging?

I thought Sauske was a prick before but i was wrong. Obito/ Manadra is a bigger prick. Are all Uchiha's (except Itachi) duche bags?
HH chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
I thought we might be getting close to the end, but I suppose the whole thing with Obito was still up in the air. It's sad that he's been manipulated in such a way. I'm excited to see how that resolves. Happy or sad.
Prescripto13 chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
I liked reading this one, 'Krazed. It was put together very well.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »